Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

love him or hate him he’s spitting straight facts right now. ifykyk

“my whole damn life has been worth it just for this moment”

1 Like

Thx mate!

I was wondering what would be a good choice for a fuse… Can you also recommend a socket that’ll fit those?

Would you fuse negative or positive side?

best

you solder the wires to the terminals of the fuse, normally the negative side. correct me if im wrong @b264

1 Like

I mean smth like this

https://www.mouser.at/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/0FHM0002LXN?qs=aGgfWYEhH7nkT9Q7EL7HhQ%3D%3D

@b264 would it be a fit?

Yeah like @Skunk said, I just solder them in, I epoxy the fuse to the inside of the enclosure somewhere and put it on the charge port negative.

Approximately double the max current you will charge at, and get a fuse with that rating. So if you will charge at 4A or less, a 7.5A 58V fuse is fine.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I want a stooge racing shirt it looks awesome

5 Likes

Are those the same wheels people were having issues with the core being really bad quality and slipping around the rubber?

I do not know. But Flipsky has had a decent reputation lately. I guess we will see :slight_smile:

@Mobutusan
That kebbek is sick! Nice find!!

1 Like

They look really identical to those

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty stoked. I’d never seen the Kebbek deck before, but it feels solid as a brick shit house and the nose is angled up at 17°, like half an EVO, so the ride should be interesting. The Earthwing Mystery deck is what first caught my eye though. Never underestimate the motivation of parents to clear out their grown kids’ excess stuff from the garage.

2 Likes

Check out this article the half an evo will make a bit more sense :slight_smile:

Also if have have some time to kill watch this just cuz it’s awesome.

1 Like

That seems like the jankiest thing to control your board with. Am I right in guessing that it goes onto your finger?

1 Like

I need one of that. Stealth remote!

1 Like

I think the reference was to these wheels, though the rubber looks similar with these newer 5-pin hubs. Neither version fills me with confidence.

2 Likes

And their battery pack fits inside their hangers only, is that a real brand ?!!

yes just started shipping, as stealth as you can get , if you threw away your remove while stopped by police in Germany I would be pretty confident that they would never think this is a eboard!

EDIT: the remote looks different , I kinda like the look of it

1 Like

Probably replyed to the wrong comment. Just meant that those I posted, looked like the one from “Pictures and nothing…”

I actually got these hubs on my way with the same wheels. Gonna do a small review once I get to ride them.

1 Like