Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Im preatty sure he uses satin from Spoonflower.
Correct me if im wrong tho.

2 Likes

Dude I want to buy an ender 3 so bad they seem like the best bang for the buck when it comes to 3d printing.

Any tips you want to share? I want to print my pulleys like @longhairedboy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have all the tips! You can find one for around $180 shipped on ebay. Don’t go for the pro version though. The glass plate upgrade from amazon is $16-21 and does the job. I have a pre-written file of suggested settings that I have tweaked and send it to anyone who I find out buys the ender 3 haha

4 Likes

It’s at $175 right now on gear best, but dude for under 200 it’s so worth it.

Is the glass bed worth it? And yes I’d love those files.

1 Like

Glass and PEI for the win.

3 Likes

I love this little chunky monkey.

4 Likes

It’s been upgraded to 110mm… on a 30.43" deck… and it’s super fun

6 Likes

I reckon it would kill me. Imagining a back flip first run lol

1 Like

If you don’t know what you’re doing, the first thing that happens when you hit the throttle is the front wheels lift up

You have to lean forward when you throttle up

2 Likes

I really want to give an 80’s style deck a go. I spent my early life on one of those things. I know you won’t agree but I would go hubs for mine. This could actually be a thing. I have everything bar a bms and enclosure. Actually I do have an old fiik enclosure that I could re purpose.

You know I’m calling it Brian don’t you

7 Likes

With the exception of losing all that potential Thane hubs are great for short boards with limited space.
But it’s really hard for me to give up all that thick cushy urethane

7 Likes

can’t wait to see what is going on here !! Please tease us !!! :star_struck: :grin:

3 Likes

I’m only putting hubs on because I have some torquey little jacobs sitting on the bench.

1 Like

What you do when your wife and kids are asleep is none of my business I won’t judge

5 Likes

I’ve found in this forum and indeed in life in general when you get to a certain age the pervert jokes just keep on coming. :joy:

5 Likes

I actually did that. Santa Cruz double kick, which is what I skated as a kid, it was garbage.

Thurs is there only pic I can find.

3 Likes

If I don’t like it the kids will.

1 Like

I actually tode mine off a 60 foot cliff into the river :smiley: it was epic fun

1 Like

:open_mouth: like… batterys, motors included?

1 Like

Mike “money” Maner

5 Likes