Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Well the only way to solve that is to send me a 34"

@b264 a 32"

And @Skunk the 36

And who evers board looks and preforms the best is what you go with.

1 Like

Might as well add half inches too. :crazy_face: :sob::scream::exploding_head: :gun:

1 Like

The problem with 30 inch decks is there really not stable for the majority of riders at or past 30 miles per hour.
I love sub 30 inch decks.
But the majority of people I know with spuds aren’t comfortable going over

1 Like

im questionning the worth of paying 20$ of shipping for a 1$product…

1 Like

I set my max speed in the ESC at 31mph (50km/h) in the Ackmaniac firmware

tell us more !! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Noice gear. Did you ever test it’s purpose?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Edit: man you’re writing a huge post or you’re just slow typer like @Dareno

1 Like

Not yet.:kissing_heart:
The helmet and crashpants came today. Before, I ordered it in the wrong size. Same with the Dainese Hard Short E1. I grabbed this Koerta 2.0 protector jacket in my local area for 80€. Never used and new it costs 130.
Hey, I’m not slow. I think before I write.:rofl:

1 Like

I ordered 6x2s and a fishbone enclosure awhile back . Im stoked those guys are shipoing now I can get get my enclosure prepped and add the unity heat sink . still waiting on the maytech 6374s and my deck.

8 Likes

Yea it was a cracked pivot cup.

I believe it was a stock one. Told him to get riptide ones and forget about it.

Luckily the hangar did that after the ride while he was picking it up to enter the McDonalds

3 Likes

I had a kingpin shear off on an Evolve Supercarve truck once and it actually rode and as soon as I stopped, it fell apart.

I heard the break, that’s why I stopped.

1 Like

Kingpin?! Wow…
Glad you’re alright. I was glad my friend did not have the board suddenly swerve left. Shit would have gone south real quick.

2 Likes

@Grozniy Whoops, forgot, that my kneepads have fullfilled their purpose already.:joy:

1 Like

They look cools as hell, but that thin section at the end of the cut out worries me a bit after seeing my hummie deck crack when I made the cutout larger

4 Likes

Tsg force?

yeah, exactly.

1 Like

Is this a DIY electric scooter in the works, belt driven?? Would love to know more as I have been looking at making a project like this myself.

Yup, anything is possible with a welder and a big ass lathe. Started out as a trampa scooter. Making some “improvements” to it.

2 Likes

@Pedrodemio Yeah, haven’t tested yet but we’ll see. It’s 17ply w/ 2ply cf.

2 Likes