Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

how are you going to cut those belts?

1 Like

Thank you! This is the moonshine sidekick.

3 Likes

Ho yoooouuu !
You gonna have some fun :love_you_gesture::crazy_face:

because i was a buffoon and tried going the “i build these boards now” route.

Now that i’m selling customs upon request built on anything eboosted enclosures has a box for, i’ve sold more customs and have more parts on the way in the last 2 months than the entire first half of the year and last half of last year. Man I was stupid. And the board builder is coming back pretty soon (i have to build it again), with all of these insane options available from our community now. I’m no longer focusing on my own shit with my name on everything. My end goal as of now is to build every board. EVERY board. I’m building the fucking esk8Factory. The witchblades will just be one model.

16 Likes

Awesome !

Its what I propose here for French folks, and it is really awesome and exciting all the masterpiece out-there!!
But this (last) year is even crazier, so many new parts come and continue coming from everywhere, and all is coming faster now …
It is an crazy XP, but I made a little pause, to take time for my own builds and developing parts / playing CAD … Next step get the CNC maybe ^^
But I will continue to make like one custom board by trimester !

1 Like

So you’ll have a Powell-Peralta Lance Mountain build rolling out? :smiley:

2 Likes

She’s a Daemon

Where did you get that front hook? Sick build BTW. I have a build using the older brother deck (Moonshine outlaw) to yours and it’s prolly my favorite build, top 2 for sure. I would like a small foot hook like that on the front as opposed to a binding or just a footstop and remember that thing you have as a kid on my snakeboard but can’t find them anywhere. LMK and thanks in advance.

@Skunk where is everyone getting those ? I want a shit ton of em :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had a few different people make them for me and i toss them in boxs when i sell things sometimes.
@702vegas made this one. @Venom121212 made them for me last time.
Idk if anyone else has made them.

I’ve got 2 left. Definitely need more

I’m going to make a thread soon about cheap esk8 swag for sale I promise!

2 Likes

What’s that? A Frankenstein right fresh out the lab or done with builder skills?:kissing_heart:

This is engineering at its finest! Koowheel x Bergmeisters

12 Likes

Lol. Build finished

2 Likes

Keep me in the loop. I want 25 with different styles :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damn. I should have trademarked that shit lol

2 Likes

Please please video your first ride…

2 Likes

You got it man, my friend and I are planning to go for a ride tomorrow to test our new decks and wheels, gonna surprise him with this monster. Ill record the stress testing of it for you

2 Likes

Whos gonna be stressing? The deck or your friend? :wink:

1 Like