Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

looks like a prototype game pad :slight_smile:

1 Like

@moon I checked them both out last night. Superbuy is easier but much more expensive. 1.10usd for a set of 4 on taobao vs 7.20usd each on superbuy

what did you expect, superbuy is an agent

1 Like

Or an antler set for your dog on Halloween

Makes sense! :metal:

1 Like

This is how a guy makes another guy hard

5 Likes

Then we’re both hard, no homo :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks you!

this what come wth pcb. is puire nickle 0.2mm for making 10s3p

1 Like

That is insane looking is this for @Komamtb

1 Like

It has been a cool project! Routed out the hummie deck more to accomodate bigger batteries, lined it with FG to reinforce. Then routed it a channel for some front light wires and locked them in epoxy. Then skinned the bottom in CF and added the custom skin on top.

Pretty involved one!

I will probably post a little thread on this one when it is all done with some pictures of the process

7 Likes

Btw saw Slayer live a few months ago it was amazing.

3 Likes

I too had a rare opportunity to see them live 6 years ago, the deck is insane @Sender

2 Likes

Well I’ve just pissed my pants…:rofl: 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

1 Like

Nice trucks!!

1 Like

Last time I saw slayer, Kerry King was wearing a Slayer shirt…don’t be that guy!

1 Like

Review incoming?

7 Likes

Looks cooool in hand !
all screen info working already ? (left button for reverse or cruise control ? Just curious :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@linsus the first picture fom the down site :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Just visiting Vedder, had to try the remote :slight_smile:
It was alot better then I expected. screen is abit hard to see in sunlight but visable if you just give it some shade with your hand.

@Riako yes left button for reverse and the other is CC (rumor has i that Vedder is visiting the Paris event and will bring one wand so maybe you can try it out if you catch him :wink: )

6 Likes

Sadly… I’m not part of it :sleepy: (I could maybe come on sunday afternoon, but ticket aren’t for sale anymore, and I haven’t any rolling board right now >,< ) #shameonme