Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

And how much deck only?

2 Likes

Is 300

1 Like

we aslo make one pcb for esc bms bat to easy make dyi but no finish yet

1 Like

esk8.news has one of these completes on the way… that is to say I have one of these completes on the way, so i can fill everyone in on the deck itself. The PCBs and other integrated goodies @jeffwuneo is working on aren’t quite ready yet, so the board will ship with older tech inside that still demands some thorough group ride testing.

The decks are laminated bamboo blocks that are machined to shape, so not the traditional ply pressing that Hoyt does and most other people do. I’m interested in seeing how well they hold up, what the flex is like if there is any, etc. It looks like a good platform for DIY.

I met these guys on insta, stayed up till 3am one morning drunk chatting shop with them. I like what they’re doing so far. Make him feel warm and welcome.

12 Likes

I made that same face when i fried my battery.

1 Like

Damn that’s noice

1 Like

Thanks man! @Grozniy
Doing a slight redesign following feedbacks

2 Likes

looks like a prototype game pad :slight_smile:

1 Like

@moon I checked them both out last night. Superbuy is easier but much more expensive. 1.10usd for a set of 4 on taobao vs 7.20usd each on superbuy

what did you expect, superbuy is an agent

1 Like

Or an antler set for your dog on Halloween

Makes sense! :metal:

1 Like

This is how a guy makes another guy hard

5 Likes

Then we’re both hard, no homo :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks you!

this what come wth pcb. is puire nickle 0.2mm for making 10s3p

1 Like

That is insane looking is this for @Komamtb

1 Like

It has been a cool project! Routed out the hummie deck more to accomodate bigger batteries, lined it with FG to reinforce. Then routed it a channel for some front light wires and locked them in epoxy. Then skinned the bottom in CF and added the custom skin on top.

Pretty involved one!

I will probably post a little thread on this one when it is all done with some pictures of the process

7 Likes

Btw saw Slayer live a few months ago it was amazing.

3 Likes

I too had a rare opportunity to see them live 6 years ago, the deck is insane @Sender

2 Likes

Well I’ve just pissed my pants…:rofl: 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

1 Like