Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Looks like the Magnet retaining ring. Had the same thing on 2 6374’s who both failed within 20km. Got them repaired but haven’t got to test them yet.

I hear magnets clicking to the stator inside. Seems like all 6 fell out too. A lot of resistance to turn it.

that was the Sound mine did. (Put your volume up)

Youtube Video

Oh that’s nothing. Just retainer disengaged. :smiley:

Check this bad boy out:

A lot of force required, too.

1 Like

Yea, i’m thinking of that or using the hammock baseplates that i have on an existing build. Are there any 10" channel trucks out there that are on the ‘cheap’ side? I’ll look around taobao and whatnot as well.

@mmaner are those for haggys of Chinese 6x2s?

1 Like

Haggies, it’s the official haggie model at thingiverse.

1 Like

YEs, beautifull shape !

It’s a Bustin Royce Pro (E)Core™ 37" :wink:

2 Likes

@Murloc992 - Send us an email.

Clean looking and cute! Isn’t it annoying to use the kicktail with that binding placement though?

Holy hell that’s a beautiful area of the world.

4 Likes

Hasn’t been an issue for me. I only use the kicktail to get the board up to my hands though, or turn the board while stopped. Otherwise I’ll just jump with the bindings over my feet :slight_smile:

1 Like

They just made a 3 mile long stretch of perfectly paved path along the lake :blush: I’m going to go again today. It is called the sand harbor bike path up in north shore Tahoe

2 Likes

I know we’re just got a new trial for our river i can’t wait to go test it out

@professor_shartsis where did you take these? I suppose nowhere near SF

I’ve trying to take some like these for years, but my camera+lens combo doesn’t help, neither the massive light pollution anywhere near me

This is my best so far

7 Likes

@Pedrodemio I used 14mm 2.8f 2000iso 10sec on a full frame sensor in raw mode

about 150 miles north of san francisco along I-5

5 Likes
6 Likes

New to the grocery store :arrow_right: esk8s!

1 Like

Yo im at Lidl what isle is that

Somehow we all end up with similar interests everywhere :innocent:

6 Likes