Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@sk8l8r Is it for a select few people from the forum or just they have bad service altogether? I am so lost.

No it’s with everyone. Responses are terribly late or not at all and maybe for one or two emails you get great response but then afterwards it’s gone again.

Wtf. I don’t get it but I got all I wanted from them for now and yeah I can’t even create an account either which I mentioned to them and they or rather she (Mikaela) would look into it. Never heard back from that. This was June last year.

3 Likes

I think they are too busy making gun parts to give any shits about longboard parts. And they don’t make esk8 parts. The money is in the gun parts. I have a feeling they only make longboard parts when the other work is at a temporary lull.

This is probably true.
However it is not an excuse.

2 Likes

I tried to register 3 times now, last time I emailed daily for 10 days… getting NICER each time now I keep an eye out for used ones in EU now

I’ve given up on them now , it’s really sad.

Edit: I did consider requesting for use of someone else’s account in EU and I could change the address… Maybe we could have some pool accounts we pass round :smile: if they busy making gun parts then they’ll never notice

1 Like

@Linny maybe try some channel trucks in the center or a 0 degree pivot so they won’t affect turning. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn, what deck is that? Nice lines.

7 Likes

Brand new TorqueBoards 6355 190kV motor. No hits to the motor, noticed noise and resistance when going back home(only smooth bike path, no obstacles, speed test)… Total distance before failing: 10.91KM.

@torqueboards

Looks like the Magnet retaining ring. Had the same thing on 2 6374’s who both failed within 20km. Got them repaired but haven’t got to test them yet.

I hear magnets clicking to the stator inside. Seems like all 6 fell out too. A lot of resistance to turn it.

that was the Sound mine did. (Put your volume up)

Youtube Video

Oh that’s nothing. Just retainer disengaged. :smiley:

Check this bad boy out:

A lot of force required, too.

1 Like

Yea, i’m thinking of that or using the hammock baseplates that i have on an existing build. Are there any 10" channel trucks out there that are on the ‘cheap’ side? I’ll look around taobao and whatnot as well.

@mmaner are those for haggys of Chinese 6x2s?

1 Like

Haggies, it’s the official haggie model at thingiverse.

1 Like

YEs, beautifull shape !

It’s a Bustin Royce Pro (E)Core™ 37" :wink:

2 Likes

@Murloc992 - Send us an email.

Clean looking and cute! Isn’t it annoying to use the kicktail with that binding placement though?

Holy hell that’s a beautiful area of the world.

4 Likes