Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Fair enough. Bound and gagged is more my thing.

4 Likes

So you like to be dominated? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol I like the women bound and gagged. That way i don’t have to listen to them and they are easy to store.

4 Likes

@glyphiks found a good riding mask

4 Likes

“This firmware developed by our R&D engineer”

20 Likes

üüüber den Wolken :tada::trumpet::saxophone::notes:

4 Likes

Thanks, I don’t see the pinned topic thought

Once you read it and dismiss it, it goes away automatically.

i do, the davga UI is not exactly complicated and it wouldn’t take long to bosh out the code for a clone. maybe a few evenings. its not rocket science and not outside their capabilities.

1 Like

I agree that it’s not rocket surgery.
I messed around with the code to get it running on a stellaris tiva-c and it’s not too hard to do, but I highly doubt that flipsky didn’t atleast look at @janpom 's code

2 Likes

Fuck I’m so stupid sometimes. I even know what that feature is called, “Onion skin”

Thank you for that

1 Like

Might you gently fuck off, braliukai. :smiley:

3 Likes

Eik persdamas i butelka ir pareik garuodams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New arrival? :face_with_monocle:

Nha bought it from @Reelop19, it’s the first batch I think. Planning on sending it to @Sender Once he settle’s into his new home and is less overwhelmed.

3 Likes

Damnit- hope for my order… why you flush down drain!

will be cool to see it get the @Sender treatment tho. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I agree it’s not complicated. It didn’t actually take me more than a few evenings to code it – I mean the OS version.

Seeing how little effort they have put into the UI though, I would actually be very surprised if they wrote the code from scratch.

Let’s wait to see more than a screenshot of what they have done. Whether or not it’s original work should be pretty obvious from various small details that are characteristic for my implementation.

8 Likes

I’m Sorry

Yeah I’m planning on doing a Jet Orca (Well I guess Neo Orca?) 2.0 for my eventual CS Graduate Project. Can’t wait to see his work on this board.

2 Likes

True. I mean either way yours looks better and their case doesn’t stand a hair against yours, typical for a clone

1 Like

Someone needs to let these assholes in on a little secret:

1 Like