Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yep it is. Basically happens whenever I internationally order something via Fedex Express.

5 Likes

@BigBen 9 two 5 shallow

That battery was made custom for a slightly wider board but if I make a 12" extension for the balance leads it will work perfectly since I can twist the series bridge to be in the slightly gap between the sides (original has the BMS at that end and nestled between

2 Likes

Wait lol your plane crashed with the pulleys on it… @Boardnamics

I’ve got one in the states I don’t have any use for. Got it a while back and it didn’t work out for what I had envisioned

No that was from years ago. I did have my crate from Fedex break because a worker dropped it. True story :sleepy: I have the Fedex curse

2 Likes

You need one of those posts to put your phone on.

5 Likes

I thought I was doing so well haha.

Nope.

4 Likes

It’s close enough for me to want it to be perfect haha it’s pretty darn good.

2 Likes

@ZachTetra
What deck are you going to use for that massive enclosure

I need to find a way to mark tire spots and phone spot so I can have the board stay constant and morph the terrain around it smoothly.

Not that I have those skills yet, but would be very cool to see the seasons change.

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if you rode across the frame.

If you could stick a piece of wood in the ground to put your phone on that would work.

Honestly not a clue…I was going to use it on the Drophammer but the profile and concave is way off. The lady had a board that matched so I suppose it’s possible to find one (that board isn’t in production anymore though)

1 Like

EVERY package that goes through FedEx or UPS gets dropped. No, seriously. I worked at UPS. Standard operating procedure is to throw ALL packages out the back of the truck onto a conveyor belt upon arrival. Yes, all packages, regardless of any “Fragile” stickers, which do absolutely nothing.

If it can’t be thrown, hand-deliver it yourself. Or hire FedEx Custom Critical for a million dollars.

2 Likes

Yes I can Confirm this too I worked at Ups and at Usps They would have tubs around them and just play basketball all day with the packages

1 Like

Oh yeah I know. It is the responsibility of the shipper to pack it correctly. Only thing was, I wasn’t the shipper, the supplier was. I think they treat crates/freight differently though, as dropping ANY heavy wooden crate is just insane.

2 Likes

“Insane” is when there is a pile of boxes 3 meters high and one of them reeks of skunk weed, and 5 staff, including 2 supervisors, are all digging in the pile to try to figure out which box it is, so it can “get lost in transit”

7 Likes

This the new enclosure for the new board?

3 Likes

@Randy

Those Trampa trucks, don’t they have 9.525 mm axles? How’d you get those wheels on (where’d you find 9.524 mm bore x 22 mm OD bearings)

Sweet ride btw.

If you ever get a flat tyre it wont matter cause you can refill it with the excess air you are carrying in this enclosure.

4 Likes

@Randy :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: Beautiful build.

2 Likes