Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

fun fact @BillGordon posed for that portrait for 3 hours before milton bradley decided to move forward with putting him on the gameboard.

5 Likes

I am currently sporting a similar physique.

5 Likes

I did.
This is new, so have no idea.
I mostly think it will chip from the can, donā€™t think it will mess with heat dissipation.
Wanted to do something more eye pleasant than tye ugly scraped sk3 sticker

2 Likes

Follow-up, did you return them and got your money back? Happy with bondhus?

1 Like

Lol I went there today to swap them and there was a fucking queue out the door to get in. I will go in the morning.

1 Like

RIP esk8 wheels :cry:

4 Likes

I had 2 extras here for my other build luckily. I wanted to throw on my 9" tires but theyā€™re not here yet.

Even though it was 5 days ago and 1-5 day delivery :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

What happened?

That crash a week or so ago. Didnā€™t realize how badly the hub got scraped up. Even the valve stem cap was scratched lol. Figured it was time to retire them and start fresh on a new pair. Plus I hit a flat and that tire was bald.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a low clearance build! What you planning to get out of it with the single motor? Just a cruiser or wa?

2 Likes

Just for goofing around on nice roads. Must be one of the lowest riders out there, and for that I have sort a few issues out before I can rely on it

Rides really nice though.

3 Likes

OMG :flushed:

What is that in there? A rock? A piece of ceramic?

3 Likes

It was an abnormally sharp rock, it kept sparking when I was prying it out

1 Like

Whoa sounds like Flint

2 Likes

Were you riding through ancient Native American land? Looks like a damn arrowhead

2 Likes

Haha nah, it was in my neighborhood where people like to use those white dolomite rocks

1 Like

@b264 You are way more efficient than Siri, @kook donā€™t you have google (or DuckDuckGo) translate on your phone?

I have been missing a few days

Jeez lol Iā€™ve ridden like 200 miles on my 110ā€™s and they still look pretty new, would hate to ride where you are :joy:

that is quite possibly the bestest xt solder joint I have ever witnessedā€¦ including my own excellent offeringsā€¦

well done

9 Likes