Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yummy
images (1)

11 Likes

I’m gonna be sanding mine down this weekend to spray with the same stuff I used on the lid, it’s awesome
the paint that comes on the HyperBeast is not so great, chips and scratches easy

1 Like

in my experience, he does deliver half the time, doesn’t deliver the other half of the time

2 Likes

It took a while, the package was held up in Hong Kong until last night. Sat in HK for 1wk.

1 Like

Now @Arzamenable is going to show up and wipe the floor with our numbers :rofl:

4 Likes

What little decks are these

:frowning:

1 Like

Did you just 3D print an entire esk8? If so, then why?

1 Like

Thems’s some Skateshred decks. Looks like some 32" old school decks, a maple downhill deck, and a bamboo drop-through.

@yelnats8j, I love those 62mm zaza wheels.

1 Like

30" snub nose from skateshred.

@RyEnd yeah the zaza are amazing

2 Likes

1 Like

Why ?
Because i can :joy:

7 Likes

Paint sits ok so far on myn, might skin it in CF sometime tho

1 Like

I was thinking CF before I came across this paint

Yeah what’s the light colored one in the middle next to the wheels? Looks perfect :ok_hand:t2::metal:

1 Like

I’d like to think one of your griptape sheets accidentally went into the paper shredder and you had to make do :laughing:

That must have taken ages. Don’t you think it’ll come off easily?

2 Likes

It’s a maple downhill deck.

They had some other nice downhill decks that I preferred, but they’ve trimmed their offerings since the 'rona and I don’t see them anymore. It’s a good, solid deck though. Locks you in real nice.

1 Like

well it looks like im never going back.
who do i contact about deleting all (3) of my controversial and inflamitory posts…eesh.

3 Likes

cough cough cough vpn cough cough

2 Likes

That’s really interesting. And only through Kickstarter for the first batch? Will the price increase once you make it a regular item in your store?

1 Like