Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That wouldnā€™t work for me until my charging circuit is done so I can charge the whole 20S1P at once as a 10S2P.

For now I have to charge the 10S1P groups individually, and that means I have to go full charge before I can reunite them.

Canā€™t cut the charge short so that means ~3hrs to full.

1 Like

Just had a brainwave @glyphiks, I have an XT90 parallel connector, I can manually unplug and charge them together already!

2 Likes

You got whatsapp?

1 Like

Yes, you got my number.

1 Like

Ok youā€™re in, the boys are very secretive but theyā€™re all good dudes.

1 Like

@Owen
šŸ–¼ļø Pictures and nothing else!

Thatā€™s not a good idea to use those connectors for a mtb.

5 Likes

Looks like snickers

3 Likes

that view thoā€¦

Whereā€™s your big boy?

5 Likes

its waiting for some mountain actionā€¦ I am on my mountainbike quite a bit now when the weather is good so I choose to use my Longboard for more relaxed and less demanding rides

3 Likes

Just realised that the standing platform of the 2 decks, coyote and haero are about the same! Does the coyote feel just as stable as the haero?

1 Like

The photo perspective may be playing in a little bit here.
The coyote seems tiny under foot but the foot stance is actually pretty wide.
The deck is narrow so that made the ride challenging.

The coyote felt pretty challenging really, which was part of the fun.

1 Like

Ok cool, for your big feet - perhaps itā€™s time to whip out the killdozer clone and perhaps drill a new wheelbase further apart, unless your kidā€™s already riding the thingā€¦

1 Like

The coyote is a winner really. I think Iā€™ll be keeping it around.
I imagine some day the kids will be fighting over who gets to ride it. I hope anyways.

It just turned out so dang cute. And it is very rideableā€¦

The killdozer wanna be is in danger because of these Alva decksā€¦https://alva-skates.com/collections/abstrakt/products/copy-of-alva-abstrakt-black

1 Like

Big men on tiny decks! Always brings tears to my eyes :rofl:

2 Likes

I canā€™t seem to get these Google photos video links to ever work. But if it does you can get a sense of how tiny the coyote looks.

1 Like

Lmao yeah this is probably the worst puffing Iā€™ve seen in lipo cells.

1 Like

The 2.1 Version rated for 20A per cell and my setup atm is 6s 10P so wonā€™t be pulling nearly 20A per cell

Yeah the 10mm ones were just to test that it was the correct length. I expected them to munt after a while. My motor Pulley is 15 wide so ordered some of those

1 Like

Trust Iā€™ve checked everywhere. Nowhere sells 410/415 X 15ā€™s. Only 400ā€™s or 425ā€™s. The skinny 410ā€™s that snapped were from RS but I expected them to.

Thatā€™s an awkward size, what does the drivetrain look like? Can you idle it or move the motors slightly to get access to decent standard size belts?

1 Like