Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That’s just my open rolls :wink: No dry storage at all?

1 Like

Nah, I don’t have a dry storage at all. It’s pretty dry there, ya know.

where can i get these

1 Like

I’ll have a few for sale soon. 16t and 18t with 8mm bore and m5 set screw… They’re on the pricey side

3 Likes

Jeez what kind of honky battery you got in there? That enclosure looks massive

2 Likes

A 12S8P. Here’s the link to my build thread. First-Time Build in Progress | 121C Afterburner | TB Direct Drive Kit | 12S8P 30Q | Unity | Custom Enclosure

5 Likes

interested in two 16T depending on price of course

Or give me a box of 50 that need keyways cut and I’ll send you 42 back with 3mm keyways :rofl:

2 Likes

Are these titanium, and not just aluminum with a pretty finish?

Are they for 15mm belts?

Yeah titanium, for 15mm belts, 8mm bore and 3mm keyway

3 Likes

ohh that’s perfect

3 Likes

That’s sick bro

1 Like

I was wondering when someone would do something with the 121c Afterburner. Nice!

You should be able to press the can back in, I had the same with one of them when I received it. Make sure you use the brass spacer on the axle between the top of the can and the pulley, this will make sure the can can’t slide outwards like that during operation. I cut my brass spacers to a custom length to fit my drive train.

1 Like

Well that was an easy fix thanks ! Now I just have to find extensions for the 3mm long phase wires :smiley:

1 Like

I made my brass spacers the same as the trampa ones since the motor dimensions/actual motors are similar, this should give you a somewhat universal fit with most drivetrains:

You can always get some thin 8mm washers to vary the distance aswell.

What dis?

2 Likes

Anti-spark.

3 Likes

RIP.

Does it not notify you when a group gets below a threshold?

1 Like

@Fosterqc

I just disassembled everything and found the problem… A nickel strip was broken between group 10 and 11.
Dodged this bullet…
Replaced the nickel strip and now happily charging again… pfffffeewwww

14 Likes

Haha guess you need to pick out a relieved AT gif

1 Like