Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Testing successful

It is indeed my design :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CA and other glues didn’t work for me but the Pattex classic contact adhesive kept it together. It’s flexible, you can also glue soles of shoes where is a lot of movement. Just clean it with alcohol before.

p1

1 Like

Awesome board, dude.
Question: Is it possible to change the base plates from the torque boards DD? Im asking bc there would be the chance to drive such a beauty FWD. :smiley:

1 Like

I like the classic car look with the whitewalls and the stylized lights. I know that it’s all concept, but how would you attach those fenders?

Shhh I know, don’t tell anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How’re your drives holding up on bergs? Also how many amps are you running? Have a very similar setup except only FWD. I’m running on a 12S4P 30q pack pulling a punk ass 45 amps. These things are fucking roasting after a good 10 miles.

Yeah, buddy. Need 4wd if you’re gonna rock noomiez and want to do anything other than ride on perfectly flat terrain. How is your range? Gotta imagine efficiency is taking quite the beating unless you can cruize @ 35mph w/ minimal stopping and no inclines, lol.

1 Like

On 4WD its never too hot to mall-grab and I got lots of torque and lots of inclines :smiley: One of the Bergmeisters gave up on me today, a warm welcome to the world of flat tires I’m into now I guess I’ll always carry a spare tube with me in the future :slight_smile: Ordered MBS T3, hope they’ll live longer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in Philly, generally pretty much flat where I’m at. I switched to from rwd to fwd and noticed exceptionally better brakes. I also have reverse enabled too which helps.

I did this the other day. I’d say my average speed was about 20-25, they def can hit 30+ on this setup. Think I took them to like 35ish mph but shits hella sketch.

Man that shit happened to me on this setup :sob:. Caused me to wipe out hard. Gotta be careful with flats on these wheels I’ve come to learn.

As soon as I got home I ordered slime and Mr tuffy tire liners. Do I expect them to actually do anything? Eh not really, but it’s nice to know I have something there.

5 Likes

Yeah, operating way below max speed (and max efficiency) hurts. You’ve got to apply max amps at lower speeds just to get some torque, leading to the hot stuff.

Was 100mm thane un-rideable? I’d just grab another set of drives… They are cheap and the 4P can push 15-20A to each motor, which is plenty for 4wd, and will keep things cucumber cool.

Oh I’m done with these drives lol.

I already have 176mm RKP rodz and pulleys for these hubs. I’ll be switching to dual 6374’s soon enough.

The boas were fine, lots of power and stayed pretty cool. Just wanted to ride at night with out much worry. Rocks started scratching the cans up and I noped out and switched back. I have some TB 110’s on order I’ll be trying out soon.

1 Like

Ur a pretty smart dude :wink:

1 Like

Hot diggity damn, im moist. What enclosure is this?

9 Likes

I was wondering if you actually let the finish cure under the sun? Or is it just your spot for taking photos?

2 Likes

That’s @rey8801 's Choo Choo deck enclosure from @BigBen

4 Likes

@Toughook what deck is this?

1 Like

Redember 44 I believe

2 Likes

Correct. Nectar of the gods.

5 Likes

And @Skyart, buy some, not all.

3 Likes