Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Iam fine thank you, at home now :+1:

4 Likes

Suddenly found myself in the hospital, 2 surgeries, 20 days in there and it was a while ago. Now at home, getting well bro. Thanks :+1:

7 Likes

can I ask what happened?

New ShredLights definitely brighter and throws better but at the speed we go, its not great. Helmet mounted makes a huge difference

2 Likes

intestine surgeries, at that period couldnt eat or drink for 20 daysā€¦ Iā€™ve learned that being able to eat, drink, shit are all heaven

20 Likes

@Lee_Wright
wtf happened :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Pretty sure that one had a cracked core and he cut it open so we can see a cross-section. Looks cool! Any new insights from this dissection?

4 Likes

Oh I seeā€¦ nothing that a bit of Epoxy canā€™t fix though

4 Likes

Yes as @T-Nomad says this is a damaged wheel kindly donated by @visnu777 for science. Iā€™ll have a video out on Monday about it

10 Likes

glad youā€™re doing ok man, wishing you a speedy recovery :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

You got that damn right.

2 Likes

You should put the brake lights in there. Need shiny motors, you could polish one up I think.

4 Likes

I have that same setupā€¦enjoy!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah, mine arrived today too

1 Like

Thatā€™s probably the worst crack yet, kudos.

1 Like

did i miss that? When did you receive them?

2 Likes

Mhmmm shiny motors is a good idea. And integrated lights is part of the plan. Iā€™m gonna get something rigged up with my TTL module. Not sure if Iā€™m gonna adapt the model to house the current rear taillight or make something new from scratch!

1 Like

Thought we wouldnā€™t notice? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if this would work though, if the back truck was reverse :thinking:

8 Likes

Damn it ! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nothing to report until thereā€™s something to report

2 Likes