Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Perfect social distancing :+1:

Ahaha, remake of Sydney’s picture :rofl::rofl: That ride looked sweet :call_me_hand:t3:

Ahaha, it shouldn’t light on fire… At least that’s the only thing I haven’t done yet :rofl: You have to move the lighter side to side :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m so bummed. I just watched @Arzamenable’s insta “live” story of the ride. You guys were basically riding the trails I take to work since I work a few blocks from the Spectrum. Place look beautiful without all those people and their effing strollers

4 Likes

Using grub screws in the keyway? I’ve been really close to this lol. Nicely done, but a tiny dab of red locktite and NO GRUB SCREWS IN THE KEYWAY will prevent this from happening.

1 Like

@Komamtb dude what happened?? I remember the build thread for this board!

9 Likes

it’s literally just another day at the office…

I stopped counting the amount of times his board has broken in half :joy:

In all seriousness, I feel really bad for you @Komamtb :disappointed: Don’t know anyone else who has broken that many boards. It’s fucking ridiculous.

Are you unhurt, @Komamtb?

14 Likes

This was my scrap ride for now, since others are spare parting.
Deck already was cracked from a crash, so yeah…you should not go offroading with hubs. I’m fine, only pity was the walk of shame.
BTW my koowheel was run over by a car twice

11 Likes

@scrubski Let’s go man :love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

shame how companies innovate then reck their own finances.

7 Likes

just curious are there any 105mm squishy wheels on the market that a boosted buyer can buy instead?

I just imagine the ali vendors are rushing over the labor day holidays to counterfeit clone these wheels, but just curious if there are off the shelf options

1 Like

lol
heard they no bueno

I almost got a set when I was going to order two sets of the hub motor kits from boundmotor to make an AWD hub and also AWD belt using them.

1 Like

In b4 TB110

3 Likes

I have a part of a wera inside one of my grub screws in the gear in my personal board. It sometimes makes me uncomfortable to think what will happend the day when it gets loose or how stupid I was not to heat it first. But I keep reminding me how stuck it was and how little time i have to service my own board… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My wera m2 and 2.5s are dangling by a thread

4 Likes

Welcome to that lunchbox lyfe. I’ll trade you a bagel for a fruit roll up.

2 Likes

My Wera tools have been solid, but then I think one needs to know there’s limits to anything?

If that ever happens to me I’ll either re-evaluate my use of the tool, or throw money at Wiha.

3 Likes

Are these mellow drives?

No those are Onans , you can tell due to the weird hub motors and mellow has the power button on the battery pack.

2 Likes

No, these are Onan drives, dude. :grinning:

1 Like