Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’ll test! Give me the .stl and how I’m meant to put them in!

2 Likes

Sending you this in PM!

2 Likes

I can print them up this afternoon! In pink of course since I’m too lazy to swap colors :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Pink is perfect :laughing:

1 Like

Sweet! Just send over the file :smiley:

1 Like

@torqueboards Dexter M8 your poll is bugged lol

You can only submit it if you pick that you want 90 over 100 and then 100 over 110. You trying to force people to pick 90? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Haha I’ll take a look later :sob: thx @ShutterShock

2 Likes

Make them clear :wink:

Where even is the poll?

1 Like

By email but here https://www.cognitoforms.com/DIYElectricSkateboardcom1/NEXTWHEELCOLOR

4 Likes

oh, i just checked my mail. Gmail always puts your mails in the “Ads” folder without a notification that it arrived.

edit : oh and also the poll is broken.

I can’t leave it at no if i wanted to

2 Likes

They’re tripling the size of the one near me. Got something like a 100k city grant to upgrade/build out. And it already is an amazing park. So stoked.

It’s all paid for by the city. Dedicated like 4 acres of BMX/Off-road tracks, pump track, downhill. Amazing. It’s still open under construction.

5 Likes

Oh shit I’m in love with heelstraps. Everyone who told me I’d love them was exactly right. Thank you @rich @Andy87 @taz @Lee_Wright and whoever else mtbs and suggested I get them.

I had no ramps to play on but I started jumping over random trash with the bindings for fun. Thanks Melissa.

Proud to say that little container didn’t get touched once. Pretty sure I could have done it with no heel straps but still. I could tell I was getting double the air with half the effort.

it’s almost like I had a whole other set of muscles to lift with :thinking:

This is the next test:

Only awkwardly tipped over once when I thought I fully released the heel strap but really it got stuck on the last ratchet.

It was an absolute game changer in the woods and offroad. I could drift in both directions without worrying about sliding out. I could toeside lean way more than normal too. I’m basically Michael Jackson.

Super pumped to take it to the pump track and get some real video.

8 Likes

@BillGordon time to sell Exway stock, you must be devastated. Not long before the streetface lawsuits start coming in.

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

[edit] Oh nvm keep your stock. [/edit]

1 Like

Glad you changed course. I was about to burn my Exway Waifu body pillow.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Like that’ll ever happen, what else will you dry hump at night?

1 Like

@glyphiks
Al, just how bad did the tats on your upper arch hurt?.. I’m thinking of getting some foot art!

1 Like

Top of foot is fiiiiine. Sides of feet baaaaad. Toe knuckles in between.

1 Like