Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This is @xsynatic’s needed level of stealth here

9 Likes

hell yeah!

2 Likes

I would loove to try the Jaykay trucks. But for less i’ve built myself a badass mtb that always kills belts. (until recently)

3 Likes

@Venom121212

what happened did you forget to loctite? I did :anguished:

2 Likes

I sure did :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Luckily my motor backed off and disengaged the gear when it lost its screw before any real damage got done.

4 Likes

7 Likes

oh hush NOW!

2 Likes

Sorry, its like a tic.

3 Likes

he means well!

2 Likes

Suuuuure

4 Likes

this is giving me a headache but i cannot stop watching it. @Arzamenable do i put a wallet in my mouth before or after i start my seizure, im asking with the understanding Physician–idiot privilege holds true even in public internet posts.

2 Likes

I just get a kick out of looking at @glyphiks nickel tricks. Also it’s Friday and I’m bored, just closing sick call now.

Do I finish my battery or chase cars? The choices, the choices.

I could always roger up to my bumble and hinge matches, but those convos get stale real quick.

3 Likes

Umm, I used the exact same thermoplastic to try to Transition from the CF evolve enclosure to the red ember 44. Didn’t work that well at for me.

You can bend those abs enclosures a fair bit.

2 Likes

Double up on underwear, most folks pee a bit.

1 Like

weekend weather should dictate this decision, you can build when it rains. b/c its too slippery to hip kick doors closed

1 Like

you are kind, but i prefer to call them “adult incontinence undergarments”

1 Like

@KfromtheBay my homie trying to steal the spot light as usual :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

dont blame him for his good genes just like we dont blame @BillGordon for the genetic cards he was dealt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Lurking Louie😂

2 Likes

These look awesome are they new wheels?

2 Likes