Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Something like that :joy:

2 Likes

A slobble…

5 Likes

Wow ! too bad we are not neighbors! At least from countries ^^ …

And you don’t want to re-use it ?? !

2 Likes

custom graphisme or you buy it like that ?
Im looking for a smthg like this since so long !!

2 Likes

I designed it in photoshop bro, I’m skinning a deck with it for someone. Let me know how I can help you

3 Likes

Ho ya, you can for sure if it’s your work !
I would love to get my design sinned on my deck like 4 yrs ago !! Now knowing its possible in EU.
I will come back sooner or later for sure :smiley:

AWESOME ! :wink: :+1: thx a loooot !!

Edit : like here …

3 Likes

Yeah man, I’m starting to do a few in the EU and my man @glyphiks is doing some in Australia too. Happy to help you if I can

I’ll post progress pics in here. I’ve only done one so far and that came out good so now I’m trying the trampa, I’ve put threaded inserts in the deck so hoping to lock them in with the skin

3 Likes

I don’t have plans to reuse it.

If shipping is reasonable, I’d strongly consider letting it go. It’s HUUUGE though :smirk:

Koastal Drifter II deck, with some screw holes and whatnot from an old build

1 Like

Is that the grip for your neoOne board ? Looks awesome :wink:

2 Likes

I print it for my board I making :crazy_face:

13 Likes

wtf you actually went out and rode this ok :pray: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you go to a site to get it printed up and could you provide the link?

1 Like

In the UK I have been using contrado, there are many sites that do it, spoonflower etc

4 Likes

Great, thanks! What kind of fabric you recommend? Hey, like your content on YouTube and heard you’re doing a tutorial on skinning boards sometime. Could you include how to go about printing up the graphic?

2 Likes

You just made @Psychotiller shutter at the sight of that.

If he made DKP adapters I would harass him for a pair without hesitation

he hates dkp as much as I do if not more

1 Like

I don’t get the hate for them, yeah I know they are not safe at high speeds but like they are so fun at low speeds

1 Like

I’ve stuck 2-3 evolve mid sections together and thrown the truck at rob, daring him to ride it. He declined.

Congrats for actually doing it :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I really wish Gullwing sections worked the same as Evolve sections, for some reason the tkp components are not the same angle so the mid stages do not actually bend. Its basically a normal DKP but its really long and the bottom stage is zero degree, so utterly useless. Honestly I’m low key pissed it doesn’t HELLA CARVE

1 Like