Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Rumors of his disappearance have been greatly exaggerated.

1 Like

I hibernate over the winter

2 Likes

@DerelictRobot what filament did you use and how much infill? I don’t get color transfers like that with the filament I have.

1 Like

I don’t even remember. 20% infill?

1 Like

Ugh. This filament sucks lol. I used 50% and barely transfer 3 colors.

Mind if I ask what brand?

How did you survive ingress into @b264’s house?

13 Likes

Damn what did you do dude :scream:

2 Likes

First it was the baseplates. Now it’s the hangers! :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I don’t know the circumstances in this case but i need 2 hands to count all the broken/defect mbs parts i have. I skip the brand entirely if i can. Slowly getting rid of most parts.

6 Likes

Can you name some parts? :thinking:

Rockstar pro bubs
Mbs comp 95 (1/2)
baseplate 2x
tires (~x8)
bearings
f1 bindings

2 Likes

Damn thats a lot indeed. Curious to know what happened to the hubs. I suppose the bearing and tires were just worn down from extended use?

The hubs and tires are wobbly.
the bearings starting clicking after a short while
and the some of bearings didn’t fit inside the hubs.

1 Like

Hmm okay, for reference my trampa bearings are starting to click now, did at least 1500km on them

1 Like

My trampa bearings still hold up too.

1 Like

Fwiw the rockstar pro hubs have been known to be hit or miss on qc for the bearing seat. I’m assuming @xsynatic broke the nylon baseplates that they addressed with a fix not the metal? Their tires are known shit as well, hence the aliexpress and razor tire links everyone throws around.

What was wrong with your bindings and deck though?

1 Like

Just normal off-road riding in the forrest - maybe the tree-roots over time kill the MBS.

2 Likes

Yes the nylon one cracked where the kingpin sits and the metal baseplate is too wide for the hangar. I had to put an additional ~2mm washer between them to make it fit.

My bindings shed themselves, all the fibers are seperating and the deck is crooked

2 Likes

Can I see the deck? I don’t remember if that one has asymmetrical concave or not.

@rene may I politely ask your weight?

its this one