Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Same! My neo build is gonna be sick :grin:

2 Likes

It strikes me as very peculiar that they would be doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. There is certainly some type of financial motivation here.

Looking forward to seeing it dude!

I also dream of a super long range ride. Initially I thought about doing Melbourne to Perth, but having driven that long and boring road, I think that Melbourne to Brisbane or even Cairns would be a much more enjoyable ride…

Dreams :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t buy that kind of angle, either. At the very least, they bought the best email database in esk8. The way things have been handled since their first appearance as Admins is puzzling. I would have put Jason on a rocket sled out of there the first chance I got.

3 Likes

17 Likes

I think Jason still owns it and is letting them handling things since they are better in business.
As soon as it doesn’t go his way he’ll screw them over like he did enertionboardsusa.

7 Likes

I want to disagree, but anything and everything is possible with the power of Jason “Death Touch” Potter.

2 Likes

wait a second… no way

nio… neo… Hmmmmmm

1 Like

@jeffwuneo ??? ^^

1 Like

I think he said he makes parts for the cars, ie controllers and motors.

Anyway… Its friggin cool

2 Likes

It’s a 10s4p in a meepo enclosure ?!

1 Like

It’s a backfire ranger enclosure.

1 Like
1 Like

shit what happened

6 Likes

We make some part for this car :slight_smile: I visit our customer for meeting. The car cost 13m RMB.

7 Likes

Got a flat, didn’t notice, tried hard carving, ate shit lol. Got a scratch on my helmet, scratched my hubs too :sob:

11 Likes

How the fuck did that dime land on your helmet? What are the fucking chances?

:joy:

10 Likes

“I got a flat?!” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@ThermalChild where’s that Evo mother fucker?

3 Likes