Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That part you quoted was directed at robot and Sean, not you :kissing_heart:

Goes to show, text is bad for us. We should be taking advantage of these cheap plane tickets to skate and get sick together

2 Likes

I tried to convey largeness in the nicest way I could :kissing_cat:

That is,
Because
im nice.

Reddit.com/r/niceguys

3 Likes

Point still stands.

You have a skill.

Need to share.

This is a cult.

We do not tolerate closed minds.

We will find you.

9 Likes

Yeah I will even give you piggyback rides at the next big event. Promise.

5 Likes

Sicko. He’s a kid!

2 Likes

So the focboxes fit in the neo case perfectly?

No it was negative.
But made a test as I was in Tirol.

So in Germany the test cost 151,40 Euro.

3 Likes
  1. Find a friend who goes to the gym and knows what they’re doing. Motivation + not fucking up your body.
  2. Don’t overdo it because apparently it’s possible to damage internal organs. Learned that the hard way.
  3. Spend money on those damn protein shakes. That’s literally the secret. You just do a bit of exercise for 30min, try to take in as many g of protein as you weigh in kg, and like fucking magic you become buff.
1 Like

Thank you!

But I’d rather go back to prison and get bigger than most of you in less than 6 months without the bullshit. Too much work these days… I have a family… :wink:

9 Likes

Does the food in prison help achieve Max gain bro?

Because I get you have the time and motivation when you are there and skinny but food is also important and of course Fuck Cardio.

4 Likes

Rarely ate it. The time alone (23 hours in a cell) was enough to get as bulky as @Bindings_McGee

4 Likes

Post prison pics Seanathon.

6EDE245B-8F72-4D07-85D9-A0B967CD798E

5 Likes

11 Likes

tenor-12

7 Likes

Can’t wait to hear that :love_you_gesture: :star_struck:

https://images.app.goo.gl/eSzrSgHrmQF9VYkv6

Édit : oops it looks like gif didnt work…

2 Likes

@b264

2 Likes

This*

1 Like

I can’t look under the PCB where the FETS are to say 100%, but other than that yes, fits and functions great… it really makes me appreciate these little holes for routing wires now.

3 Likes

Why you post wrong pic 4 max gains?

In other news… Why was my picture removed? @BillGordon ¿ If it wasn’t obvious, the implication was that it’s funny because every tinder pic I use has esk8 in it because I’m a poser nerd. :man_shrugging:
She wanted skater apparently but I gave her the Yee haw

1 Like

looks great! be mindful that your rear tires are facing different directions

1 Like