Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Its more like poking a hole in a condom

2 Likes

Care to share some specs?
Is it flexy? Length?

2 Likes

tomorrow! all assembled and ready to rock and roll (test). We cannot contain our excitement!

100cmx28cm, medium flex, high end materials :wink:

The upgraded version from the mountainboard + enclosure I have now :wink:

2 Likes

Are those green tea flavored?

Thx mate ! Awesome clean photos :star_struck:

4 Likes

@klaus79856 is that a positive? You ok?

3 Likes

How am I about to be the same age as these girls?? WHAT

When am I supposed to look like an adult>:{

5 Likes

Haha dude. That’s angles, poses, and filters. I’m pretty surrounded by upper middle class chicks w/daddy’s money at this school who’s social media has them all looking like models, but IRL they look kinda like burlap sacks haha. Hottest chicks I’ve seen in my life were one’s who didn’t wear makeup… genetics be crazy yo.

Don’t worry about looks you can’t change dude. Honestly, the only thing that matters for both (lmao or all apparent trillion of them) genders is fitness. Learn a bit of biomechanics, know how to fucking cook, and get jacked. Muscularity is fuckin beautiful and I miss mine erry day.

Also dumb posting aside - girls physically mature faster than males

7 Likes

A routine involving vigorous rigorous tigerus exercise is something I keep thinking I want to do, but apparently I want to do very little besides chill out. Luckily I don’t seem to gain weight from seeming inactivity and unhealthy eating.

Real motivation to change from my old ways isn’t something I have completely found yet. I can see finding it though.
Many things I want to do, what it is most important for me to work towards is the question.

Currently I am adapting to my new income and living situation. Good time to try to start new things.

1 Like

how does tinder work in the age of asymptomatic covid carriers? seo girls still eat ass or nah?

edit: crap i forgot this isn’t the lounge. this has already been scraped by google

7 Likes

you’ve legitimately made me wonder if that is a was to transmit the virus.

tenor

^if you haven’t seen this movie then your quarantime is about to get much more enjoyable

5 Likes

You’re like the tinniest dude on this forum tho dude (that’s coming from me)… Even jacked up… :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, I’m a fuckin twig now. If you’d really like tho, I can post a picture of my mostly naked 15 y/o body.

Not trying to say I was ever anything near huge. Fairly muscular for my small frame at the time tho.

Had to stop lifting because of medical shit and lost ~40lb :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Dude I’m so sorry…

Got any tips tho?

4 Likes

Should be able to lift again after surgery. TBH tho, if I’m technically not supposed to afterwards, I’m probably going to do it anyways along with copious amounts of drugs until I die. Life is short, get big die young.

The best thing you can do for lifting is learning the basics of biomechanics and anatomy. After that, don’t lift heavy weights unless you have good posture. Tbh, lifting any weights when you have bad posture is a bad idea in the grand scheme of things. Fix that first. AthleanX’s video’s are an absolute gold mine of knowledge, despite titles having been clickbait for the past few years.

Other than that fucking eat and never skimp on good form. If you just want to have a nice cut body… the best way to get that is still by bulking first, getting compound lifts up, and then cutting. Deadhang pullups and overhead presses are also sex. Unless you’re actually lactose intolerant… copious amounts of cow tit excrement is a legitimate strategy for quick weight gain. Trying to tediously maintain some “only 500kcal over maintenance” macros diet when you’re first starting is dumb as hell too. Just eat. A lot.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Saw some beater hatchback on the road the other day with an " I EAT ASS !!! " bumper sticker…

Judging by the condition of the car, looked like a good way to get c diff

2 Likes

i got married in the age of flip phones (age 24, 15 years ago) so this tinder thing is really alien to me. also, before meth was a thing

3 Likes