Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’m actually just wrapping up that project, Armageddon set my timeline back a bit

1 Like

@Brenternet

You win the making whatever I am drinking come out of my nose award 2020

6 Likes

It’s an original kaly board, minus the wheels, 3D printed pushfit pulleys and upgraded bearings

1 Like

Haven’t tried the blacks, but these are incredible. Hands down better than the green Abec 107s. It feels like I’m on water out on the lake almost. Get a pair if you can

3 Likes

That’s like cutting a hole in your mask to snack :rofl:

6 Likes

super_jelly
@sesat

5 Likes

What deck is that dude?

2 Likes

Rayne Nemesis 39" it’s a topmount Demonseed basically.
images (2)

4 Likes

Ahh, i thought it looked like a demonseed with no drop through. Good luck with your enclosure bro!

2 Likes

lol, lmbo. this is crazy. :rofl:

2 Likes

corona virus shelter in place kit @kook

2 Likes

Its more like poking a hole in a condom

2 Likes

Care to share some specs?
Is it flexy? Length?

2 Likes

tomorrow! all assembled and ready to rock and roll (test). We cannot contain our excitement!

100cmx28cm, medium flex, high end materials :wink:

The upgraded version from the mountainboard + enclosure I have now :wink:

2 Likes

Are those green tea flavored?

Thx mate ! Awesome clean photos :star_struck:

4 Likes

@klaus79856 is that a positive? You ok?

3 Likes

How am I about to be the same age as these girls?? WHAT

When am I supposed to look like an adult>:{

5 Likes

Haha dude. That’s angles, poses, and filters. I’m pretty surrounded by upper middle class chicks w/daddy’s money at this school who’s social media has them all looking like models, but IRL they look kinda like burlap sacks haha. Hottest chicks I’ve seen in my life were one’s who didn’t wear makeup… genetics be crazy yo.

Don’t worry about looks you can’t change dude. Honestly, the only thing that matters for both (lmao or all apparent trillion of them) genders is fitness. Learn a bit of biomechanics, know how to fucking cook, and get jacked. Muscularity is fuckin beautiful and I miss mine erry day.

Also dumb posting aside - girls physically mature faster than males

7 Likes