Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yeah they by mistake set it to strong and it deactivated all eboards and anything electric

funny how this happens on april the first

1 Like

Oh those jokers.

1 Like

That the exact project that bring me to esk8 in 2013 when I was ordering my 1st AlienPowerSystem single belt drive ^^

The picture is fantastic

3 Likes

How do the TB110 blue feel on that road? have you tried them in comparison to the TB110 blacks?

3 Likes

thats a rly nice build, do u have a build thread for it? (im planning a board that’s similar and just am trying to do some research)

5 Likes

“Money for nothing” was one of my favorites.

3 Likes

i’m going off script here and saying sultans of swing best mark knopfler song but my first runner up is “Telegraph Road” i get that its a bit “ballad” but love the build and Money for Nothing a close third.

5 Likes

Give me a sec, I’ll link you to a Kaly street board build thread :grin:

Edit: Build a Kaly Workshop

5 Likes

thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I’m actually just wrapping up that project, Armageddon set my timeline back a bit

1 Like

@Brenternet

You win the making whatever I am drinking come out of my nose award 2020

6 Likes

It’s an original kaly board, minus the wheels, 3D printed pushfit pulleys and upgraded bearings

1 Like

Haven’t tried the blacks, but these are incredible. Hands down better than the green Abec 107s. It feels like I’m on water out on the lake almost. Get a pair if you can

3 Likes

That’s like cutting a hole in your mask to snack :rofl:

6 Likes

super_jelly
@sesat

5 Likes

What deck is that dude?

2 Likes

Rayne Nemesis 39" it’s a topmount Demonseed basically.
images (2)

4 Likes

Ahh, i thought it looked like a demonseed with no drop through. Good luck with your enclosure bro!

2 Likes