Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

In Russian the brand means: prize

5 Likes

no, it means ‘comrade multimeter’ :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I have been thinking about making something like this to test out with my freebord.

Dead simple to diy, everyone has the parts to make it lying around.

I just think it’s an undesirable product in the sense that I’ll have to change how my weight is distributed, but also that I’ll have to really push it down to get the weight over the motor/wheel to keep traction

Idk maybe I’m wrong :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Perhaps a pneumatic rubber wheel would work better, and still be damn cheap.

1 Like

Voodoo ranger imperial ipa is def one of my favorite beers rn. Their juicy haze ipa is also really good too.

1 Like

Sorry we doubted you

I actually didnt know if that graphic would be visible, I was wrong :wink:

6 Likes

Fuck dude I was doubting myself for a little while :rofl: it definitely is a little darker than I had hoped, but it suits the design well I think.

Thank fuck it is over is all I can say :rofl:

6 Likes

it looks good but you have big balls lmao

3 Likes

You gotta be in it to win it moonshine :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Attention to detail :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Did it get you?

8 Likes

yeah they by mistake set it to strong and it deactivated all eboards and anything electric

funny how this happens on april the first

1 Like

Oh those jokers.

1 Like

That the exact project that bring me to esk8 in 2013 when I was ordering my 1st AlienPowerSystem single belt drive ^^

The picture is fantastic

3 Likes

How do the TB110 blue feel on that road? have you tried them in comparison to the TB110 blacks?

3 Likes

thats a rly nice build, do u have a build thread for it? (im planning a board that’s similar and just am trying to do some research)

5 Likes

“Money for nothing” was one of my favorites.

3 Likes

i’m going off script here and saying sultans of swing best mark knopfler song but my first runner up is “Telegraph Road” i get that its a bit “ballad” but love the build and Money for Nothing a close third.

5 Likes