Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I mean its open for everyone, and it will stay that way. But i think the creative common license doesn’t allow selling other designs, right?

But even if they were selling them, what would i do? Sue them? Good luck with that :smiley:

I still take the whole " hail to the king @me, baby" thing though

2 Likes

i’ll go get the ladder out

i hope this doesn’t discourage you from continuing to contribute to the community. thank you (and @janpom) for all that you’ve done for us

1 Like

There are various flavours of it, both permissive and non-permissive wrt commercial use.

1 Like

hey now, i think that a bit far fetched(about me at least), i haven’t done anything significant except some janky 3d prints for niche products, answered questions and some penis jokes. :smiley:
Appreciate it nevertheless.

And no i will definitely continue to make some prints available for everyone. I mean the fact that flipsky uses my design for their commercial product means that i have done something right i guess. Lets see how that goes.

I still have some unreleased models that work with the Motor mounts from @IDEA

1 Like

Nylon, yes i think its the same. Tbh i didn’t pay any extra for it, just a little for the material

1 Like

Top shelf burn :ok_hand:

1 Like

SSJ2 Gohan has to be one of my favorite DBZ moments

4 Likes

True ! I remember watching the scene again and again !!

I don’t know how it will end up but hope to could add something not too far :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

But thanks for the design anyway. Pm me your Adress, mail and phone and i can ship you one :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

That moment, and when Super Vegito comes out and bodies Buu lol

No worries, maybe in the future i’ll get back to the offer. For now i’m still happy with my v1 :slightly_smiling_face:

I also just got the idea how to improve the design again so the lid doesn’t need to be glued on. :bulb:

1 Like

My board?! I wasn’t sure you talkin’ to me

1 Like

either that or punch-through (referring to your threaded inserts)

1 Like

:rofl::joy: they were a bitch without epoxy, but that’s my own fault … I have a tendency to fuck up nice jobs at the end because I lack good glue … (is that even an English sentence?) I feel a pay off coming through …

1 Like

you do fantastic work and i didn’t mean for my comment to take away from that :sun_with_face:i wish i knew how to drill a curved deck to a fixed depth, my decks are drilled all the way through and covered in grip tape

1 Like

Where can I buy one in medium @jeffwuneo :joy:

1 Like

you’re making me wanna build my trampa and not sell it
stop, please stop, kthnx :grimacing:

4 Likes

yes because even i have standards.

2 Likes

If it works it works.

2 Likes

@Skatardude10 owns it :rofl:

2 Likes