Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

The bench :joy:

3 Likes

I came to park where we hang around on sunshine days and the bench was locked up like an animal in a cage hahahahaha…no words
…a few minutes later the police arrived and told us to leave the place.
I had to cough once bc of cigarette smoke and a silly ordnungsamt bitch who came with the police told me if i cough again it would cost 200 Euro hahhahaaha…I asked if i am allowed to shit and piss without paying and my buddies all laughed like crazy

5 Likes

That chassis would be a perfect base for a badass EV, too bad the price tag is not targeted for DIYers.

3 Likes

yeah…i messed mine up pretty good. I left the inserts in and drilled new holes straight through :man_facepalming:t6:

1 Like

i was on the waiting list for the bollinger and was sooo stoked until they decided to miss their price target by 40k…

1 Like

@Venom121212 justin this is awfully close to your namesake + your circuit board - is this evolves homage to you?

4 Likes

I am now the proud owner of boosted boards!

Hmmm Venom06 circuit board vs Venom121212 circuit board :thinking:

3 Likes

@City-Blade-101 you have a Onan X2 there?! ->

Me too, with two dead batteries :see_no_evil:

1 Like

correct me if i’m wrong but it seems like @Venom121212 circuit board is at least 20,202 x’s better than Venom06 board

1 Like

Those underglow lights would make my board twice as illegal as it is already

@Venom121212

3 Likes

Justin - how man volts are you pushing through those LED strips?

12 volts via a buck converter

2 Likes

I don’t record too many of my rides, but the carver has about 10 cycles on the pack now and range is feeling pretty good, so I wanted to see how it was fairing. It’s a 12S2P 10Ah lipo pack, rode mostly up to between 25-30 with a lot of stop lights/signs and this ride took it from 4.08 down to 3.61, which I’m pretty happy with.

1 Like

It looks like an automobile “frame” which they call a “skateboard” in the industry — the thing they base multiple makes and models of electric automobile upon. It’s essentially the drive train. There are a smaller number of “skateboards” than vehicle models.

4 Likes

Yeah, still riding them and they are still going strong for about 2 years of every day abuse(have more than just one, hehhe…got two 4WD but one unit is broken now, bc my hanger broke and the motor cables ripped of the esc.
I know you have one, but you have the older bldc model right?

1 Like

Ahh! That makes a lot of sense now. Also the scale is not quite apparent from that pic.

2 Likes

I don’t know it it’s the BLDC … it is very silent when I ride

1 Like

yeah them bldc are silent as well and them foc models are not to hear at all.
You can see it on the esc: if you have this kind of “full battery break thing” installed (its a chip with two big copper parts pluged into the esc which i posted above :point_up_2:) then you have the newer foc mode model.

@J0ker link to stl ?

3 Likes

I know one thing, mine doesn’t have these weak truck, mine are more Paris style and very thick

1 Like