Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Ok thanks

is Sookie on here? because she needs to be.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :framed_picture: Pictures and nothing else!

@City-Blade-101, that is the least tasteful wall decoration I have ever seen in my in life. Taking then image of a young girl with her flesh burned off by Napalm the USA dropped on Vietnam in the 70’s is more than a bit sick in my opinion

24 Likes

What remote is this?

1 Like

The OSRR.

I think it is actually part of a Banksy piece as he did this

How did you kill the unity?

Art is so extremely subjective.
And it’s something I strongly believe should never be censored.
That doesn’t always mean it’s appropriate or for everyone.

7 Likes

The only remote that matters… :wink:

There are a lot of pretty cool offerings for remotes coming to the market in the near future. :wink:

4 Likes

1st build…

8 Likes

Not interested… :wink:

1 Like

Look at you wiping your deck clean every day, that’s ADORABLE.

I remember those times.

5 Likes

@Briman its not banksy its mine…
@RipTideSports If you don’t like my artwork doesn’t matter to me, bc me and my homies like it a lot. Maybe you are some kind of art critic but leave my alone with your opinion and paint your walls like you want. The pic is censored now so you got your candy right at hand.

Is this new or very old Evolve prototype?

It’s my new baby. I wipe my feet before I step on it.

5 Likes

I can’t see it, but assume it is not glorifying what is a lauded photograph which highlights the misery of warfare on the innocent.

Again given the censorship of the post, which is a backdrop rather than the esk8? Are we not jumping to conclusions re: the tone & feeling of this interpretation of the original?

I say unrelease the censorship, the original is shocking but has been public domain for nigh on 50 years & published frequently in very available media such as newspapers, I’m sure millions of children have seen the original

7 Likes

I think that’s an early 5in evolve prototype. I could be won’t as I only saw it in black or raw, when I saw it a couple if tears ago. Looks interesting though.

2 Likes

Putting a skateboard at each end of the hand of a girl burned by napalm. Wow that’s some classy art!
Congratulations! You have got great taste!

\s

1 Like