Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

And you didnā€™t even catch my sarcasm. Just as expected considering youā€™re a Russian Mafia/Paid Killer in my mind.

(Itā€™s the profile picā€¦ :wink: )

1 Like

Sure, but then you didnā€™t catch itā€™s a two for one, at the same time Iā€™m also making fun of all the OCD fucks out there.

2 Likes

This is the worst Inception sequel ever.

5 Likes

Sounds like last Thursday to meā€¦

1 Like

At first I thought - this must be a fake. Then I thought - it totally IS a fake, the motors are nowhere to be found.

5 Likes

This is highly offensive.

I used to work in the miniature effects industry :pinching_hand:

3 Likes

How do you like the deck in combination with the HeXL trucks?

1 Like

I wish I knew you well enough to drop a masturbation reference here.

4 Likes

ā€œthey fired me because I kept disappearing into the bathroom with the tweezersā€ :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Now I know. Well played.

5 Likes

Thank you lol. Micropenis is the only material I have to offer at 4am

Hereā€™s a thing

2 Likes

In Hamburg now too, and the guy lives in Schleswig-Holstein, thatā€™s also very close to me. And Iā€™m in Hamburg tomorrow for a concertā€¦

1 Like

@Anubis

well fuckā€¦

1 Like

Good thing I spend all day working at my desk, I donā€™t think the virus will spread too much or at least I hope not.

3 Likes

All im gonna say is that theyā€™re using Liverpools Royal hospital for quarantineā€¦ But its all good, theyre taking this a seriously as possible

3 Likes

Alteast they are taking it serious. Our hospitals are incapable of handling this situation. They donā€™t even have enough beds, let alone rooms in a day to day situation. All sorts of people have to sleep on hallway. 7 hours for an xray is normal (probably worse somewhere else) Went there at 10pm and got out at 5am after they forgot me twice.

1 Like

As of February 25 there were a 80,000 reported cases and more than 12,000 of them from the original area of china have already recovered from it. The news is making this bigger than what it is

1 Like

But apparently some folk are tested positive again after being ā€œcuredā€. Donā€™t know the numbers though.

1 Like

Well, I love it. I love the demonseed. It is giant, and it is super comfortable for me at 6ft. The TPK trucks allowed me to put on Pneumatics without drilling out, or cutting up the board to avoid wheel bite.
I have another demonseed with TB 218s and TB110 wheels and it is quite different than this boad.
The Hexl trucks are interesting, and I like them more and more, but when I first got them, I had a couple of scary moments, because they can turn much more easily than the TB 218s. This board tops out at about 30mph, and I am usually closer to cruising around 25mph. Now that I get them more the trucks are super stable. What is amazing is if you have to turn a corner or a switch back on a trail or something these trucks have super tight turning radius even though this board has the longest wheel base of all mine builds.

2 Likes

There is no ā€œcureā€ though it is a virus. The only cure that could possibly be is that your bodies immune system has become stronger and able to fight off the virus. Also there was a plague in the 1720.

And this isnt the first coronavirus there has ever been. There have actually be a lot of epidemics in the history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics.

1 Like