šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

What trucks are you running?

1 Like

This is just a propel endevor S with a custom griptape on it. You could possibly find the parts for it here. Iā€™m not a fan of the company though, and some of the things they do are shady. But the board is nice when it works and its fun.

2 Likes

NYOOOOOOM!

6 Likes

Itā€™s got more but I need to get some balls to push it :joy:

1 Like

So Iā€™m an idiot who doesnā€™t know how to reply to something in another thread, but hereā€™s the pictures(šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #11049 by second_hand_rider). And the story. Hit 1k miles on the propel(a bit more since it was underreporting like the 1-200) and broke a belt the same day. I beat the shit out of this board and this is what it looks like. Itā€™s a fun ride.

3 Likes

You click on the chain, copy the link, open a reply window and paste the link.

3 Likes

Thx. I guess I ended up accidentally doing it haha.

Nah nah nah, balls is only a sliver of it. Confidence and familiarity with your board and the road is where itā€™s at.

3 Likes

What brand are those tyres? 6inch or 7inch?

1 Like

They are the hota 150mm like them a lot! Especially at a lower tire pressure (30-35psi) is what I run them at. And then some balancing weights and they are golden.
I like the rubber compound a lot!

However the steel webbing on the inside is very rough and wears through the sides of your inner tubes especially if you carve a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. My attempt at a quick google search has come up without success. Any chance youā€™ve got a link? Thanks very much

1 Like

Light mode be like

my_eyes

6 Likes

What kind of trucks are those? I likeyā€‹:grin::heart_eyes:

Double wishbone independent suspension aka Propel

1 Like

Great, thanks! Going in the shopping cart, as soon as i find themšŸ˜‹

afaik they only come on propel boards

2 Likes

Sweet. Thanks

2 Likes