🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Ha, turns out the deck copped it in that stack too.

And then this one below was from a gutter drop this morning

#09 loves it :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I know why them boys got them MBS bindings on them :laughing:

Boards without scratches can eat a bag of dicks

2 Likes

I mean of course you buy it to ride it but damn. Liam spends 3 years putting together what probably is the nicest prebuilts ever brought to market and you guys go outta your way to f up the plated limited editions in your first week.

1 Like

Thats unfair… i scratched mine rushing a tool out to liam for a pre Esk8Con emergency…

:laughing: i felt it was appropriate. Im sure liam will agree, rhese were designed to be used not looked at on a pedestal.

4 Likes

Beta testing babbbyyyyy :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

If i were Liam, I’d want people doing EXACTLY this, as much as possible, as quickly as possible.

Not gonna find any flaws if its sitting on a shelf :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I found the most amazing trail in the sf Bay Area if you live here or will visit it’s a must see . It’s in Marin county near Alpine lake. Cataract trail. Ask me for details. It’s fantastic it’s 3.8 miles of waterfalls

3 Likes

Can’t believe you would spend 5k on a board and just sit it on the bench and colour in the wheels smh

/s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl:Hope to get a few more rides in once this rain clears! I’ll start modding/mutilating it soon enough

You call yourself a diyer, you don’t even have any hot glue on it yet geez

2 Likes

Take note of the towel placed neatly underneath to not ruin that pretty carbon

1 Like

Well, in true DIY fashion, I just pulled apart the Spud and the Demonseed to try and swap around motor mounts only to realise that one is the short and the other is the long savage version, and now I have to put them all back together again, wheeee!

2 Likes

Hot glue sucks though

Its only redeeming qualities are that it’s cheap and fast to use :rofl:

2 Likes

Skill issue

1 Like

You’re the one missing skin buddy

That pertains in no way to the use of hot glue, but i’ll allow it :rofl:

5 Likes

The wording was

Not skin tissue!

new puck to add to the library

1 Like

7 Likes

This is some next level race gear.

2 Likes

Interesting that the public is supposed to know what a Carley Float is…I had to look it up. Why not just call them life rafts?