šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Iā€™m assuming power wall?

1 Like

no thats my new battery

can you say standing burnouts

Then the thief just takes the wheels/drivetrain/trucks and if he had enough time he can just take off the electronics.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting to see these kinds of bus bars used on the forum. Iā€™ve been working out a way to make my own just for fun.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/14610?u=swol_moon

Oioioiii

IMG_9194

1 Like

Joys of being basic. Cant edit it yet.

2 Likes

lol whip the front end off and slide it out

Possibly, I donā€™t actually even know

2 Likes

This is when they discover the power cabling inside the deck that goes boom when hit by sawblade

1 Like

sure, but realistically itā€™s impossible to effectively lock up a skateboard. Unless the board is essentially in a box, itā€™s not possible to prevent someone from taking off trucks, enclosure etc.

The same is true for bikes though. You can pretty much always take off a wheel or a seat but thatā€™s usually not as attractive to thieves.

1 Like

1 Like

reaction_hes_right_you_know_Stip0cA

1 Like

Time to replace the multimeter batteries lol

3 Likes

TIL the multimeter battery actually influences accuracy. Replaced it and itā€™s much closer now, thanks!

5 Likes

Yep haha np

2 Likes

Shit i didnt know that, Userful info XD

1 Like

Best headspace to start an odyssey.

1 Like

Are they savage trucks?

3 Likes

No. These are DKP trucks made in China. There are some really amazing companies in China that donā€™t sell to the rest of the world. I was lucky to have a contact their who was able to get me a set of these. I really enjoy DKPs and still believe the design has more to give. These trucks are so much better than the stock boards so many of us have been using.

4 Likes

This has to be one of the sickest lineups Iā€™ve seen so far. You have some gorgeous stuff man!

1 Like