🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

@Linesflag those things behind the board seem to be a pile of EUCs so I think that means resist transitioning from esk8 to EUC

4 Likes

NO NO NO THAT COLOR IS WTF OMG

6 Likes

How to bait @Linny … just add green :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Sir I think your basil plant is sick

4 Likes

Ah makes sense

1 Like

I would have thought you’d want a more herbal green than this faded mossy one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah, it acted weird though, I got motor and vesc stats but no speed or distance.

I’ve been going on this course every night for a few days, now that its warmed up enough to get rid of the puddles and golfers will have gotten some of the debris out of the way ill go again tonight and make sure the logs work and hopefully get a much better time.

Go Pros hate the lighting on the course so I only have about one run per night of decent footage and a clear course.

Alright @Skyart, I got my log to work but my go pro was on messed up settings, here is a log from tonight

3 Likes

Nice color

Why are the motors offset like that? Has something shifted or did u do it that way for a reason?

1 Like

@JeffyJ Ha, yeah, something shifted. Luckily i keep a fair sized tool kit at work so was able to fix it up reasonably quickly… it was 3am and i was waaaay too toasted to be riding this thing

2 Likes

Hey some people pay good money for that effect :smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

some things can help, and it does work out.

• can loctite them to the axle.
  • do the right dance with the clamp and the radius rod bolt.
    • back out the radius rod bolt, snug the clamp.
    • back off the clamp to where it just barely moves.
    • align radius rod bolt to the flat and tighten.
    • tighten clamp. “use your man hands” / torque it hard. (wish I had a spec. )
  • add optional jam nut against the clamp.

The HD axles have more surface area, and the clamps work better as a result. less supporting actions needed.

2 Likes

Yup. I understand how the clamps work now. I was just telling mr. shit that I can’t retighten the clamps back now (even if I use the right sequence) since the slot now looks like this:

I just moved the clamps over to the uncompromised part of the flat and it seems to work find now

2 Likes

yep. should.

1 Like

Are they the radium v1 wheels? They have more stick than the stickiest stick in a bag full of sticks

2 Likes

@deeznuts_pwned this is where we reply to the pics tread,you will get scolded for words in the picture thread,i know because ive done it till jamie’s head about exploded

sorry im a newb.

2 Likes

Trying to fly your garage to the moon ?

10 Likes

Prolly a bit further :fire::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes