šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

D
E
D

Indeed.

Iā€™m heartbroken for the cunt who paid for this and never got to ride it.

Ouch. Thatā€™s gotta hurt :sleepy:

I thought it was 1S.

4 Likes

Why he never got it ride it? The battery been fucked since day 1?

Impossible to know. The board did power on when he got it, but didnā€™t work.

Ernesto advised him to charge itā€¦

110v chargers do not like 240v.

1 month later, here we are.

1 Like

That makes sense but something most buyers wouldnā€™t think about. Did he have to use an adapter to even use the Kaly charger?

Nah he just needed a 240v charger. And to be fair, the buyer shouldnā€™t have to think about it.

Wanna make sure everything else still works tomorrow and then quote him on a battery rebuild :sleepy: never felt so bad to give out a quote for a big battery.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the battery configuration?

1 Like

If theyā€™ve got the cash to import one of these, chances are theyā€™re not likely to bat an eyelid at a replacement battery quote.

That being said, if theyā€™re looking to sell, hit me up.

1 Like

20s8p. The dude has bought an 18s lacroix charger tho after he blew his upā€¦ so may rebuild it as 18s. Will call him tomorrow with some options

4 Likes

doctor-who-queue

1 Like

Ah i read about this. I think he was quite vocal on Facebook.

Ew

1 Like

now thatā€™s a fucktone of money to just say goodbye to, kaly wonā€™t refund him anything ?

Iā€™m going to take a guess and say kaly wonā€™t be refunding anyone anything in the near future.

2 Likes

thatā€™s probably around 1k for the battery itself, if it was me Iā€™d be pissed enough to take a flight and cross half the world to personally shit on his doorstep

Holy fuck @janpom this looks incredible. Amazing work dude, a like on the post couldnā€™t possibly express how awesome this looks.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what the eggplant is for

:rofl:

you sick bastard! seek help,ā€¦i can help,ā€¦i want to share your toys

1 Like

Thatā€¦is pretty smart, man! :open_mouth: