🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Loop key!

2 Likes

Weird looking headlight you’ve got here :rofl:

1 Like

This actually gives me an idea though. Not sure why I’ve been bothering with ways to turn off the headlight. Maybe just unplugging the entire light is the answer.

1 Like

tackeon pulse emmiter,obviously,you can never explin the complex shit to this guy PFFT! it all just goes right over his head :innocent:(humor alert)

@Oliver

is there more info on this ?Im intrigued

This is a house boat

4 Likes

When that needs a new roof, someone is suffering

4 Likes

Sauron has the money,its his down low get away, the EYE would set the place a blaze,so strictly a no go here

Edit: I’m full of comedy Bronze today

2 Likes

Check my Instagram =) https://www.instagram.com/electricfox/

2 Likes

I’m not spending all my cash just because you “ really like animals “ that’s final, I put my foot down, I’m sorry,animals are dangerous,rember stampy from the Simpsons? what responcable parent lets their kids get that close to an Elaphant?

cats: the crosseyed reverse tuxedo cat is froggy
the enormous 23 lb(the vet said the elaphant in the room) is Luigi ,he is standard tuxedo cat
DOGS:Lily (Current),Golden is Sandy (RIP,special boy ,other people would have been mean to him) ,Floof ball white dog is my “step sisters” Oro, Stepsisters “dasher”(rip sweet boy),Sandy in his wagon, i took him on walks in the wagon for 2 years ,he loved it.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri, the sheer quantity of awesome boards you pump out, is nigh unbelievable.

4 Likes

This cat "froggy’ has nystagmus,just like my son,it was a cool find

1 Like

We have a slightly cross-eyed cat too, I will never find it not funny (and very cute).

1 Like

I have been contemplating cutting a hot chocolate plastic tub,to accomidate my entire hand,the wind chill is murder on my remote hand.

1 Like

I have a running theory he murdered his wife and children. Dude does more board work in a week than I do in a year. Every damn week. I think I hate him?

4 Likes

befriend him, riding his boards is the best revenge, keep the enemy close, his spare boards CLOSER

2 Likes

I just annoy her nearly to death every day so that she is happy when I leave the house…

2 Likes

Brilliant! I play dumb,”all the weeds look alike I’m not sure what I’m pulling “

We should compile a strategy share thread . I’ll go first. Text something that encourages task ending doubt, It can be obviously a ploy to goof off but needs to be routed in truth enough to not be ignored.

1 Like

DED as you’d put it haha