šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Yes. I donā€™t think Jeffā€™s video is up anymore though explaining Jason Potter going off the rails, not paying employees, and driving enertion into the ground with unity pre-sale failure and inability to deliver products as promised.

Yep got taken down

https://forum.esk8.news/t/jason-enertion-yt-response/36479/374?u=venom121212

If Woz left Apple and made a new computer, would you say he lifted the design of the LISA? Or would you say he took all his existing knowledge and continued his work elsewhere?

5 Likes

Lol. Stealing from yourself. How.

3 Likes

Damn soulless canadians. They can take their maple syrup and fancy skates and fuck right off!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™d say whatever company which needs to attack his concurents ad ominem instead of defending its own product has some serious issues

2 Likes

No please, Iā€™d take the maple syrup

2 Likes

@tomiboi what resin are you using? I take it this is for a top mount box of some description?

Yes, top-mount. I used this stuff and then some truck-bed liner.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, id be worried about it cracking or warping though? Surely a UV based resin out in the sunlight is a recipe for disaster

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t further UV exposure only cure it more? Regardless, itā€™s covered in bed-liner, so itā€™s exposure will be minimal.
The end product is 6mm or more of solid resin. It seems rock solid. This ABS-like stuff isnā€™t nearly as brittle as regular resin. I feel confident.

Now then, Iā€™ve had shit luck with filament based parts in the sun. They warp and melt like the wicked witch.

4 Likes

The more it cures the more brittle it becomes. I have a resin printer with wash and cure station and there have been times ive over cured models only for them to snap in my hands. The bed liner should do the trick though!

Iā€™ll have to get hold of some abs like resin. Hows the dimensional accuracy?

2 Likes

It seems alright.

@zero_ads :eyes::eyes::eyes: whaaaaat happened

3 Likes

Maaan was having a real good night but last lap I went hard and braked really hard. My printed adapter gave out (I know I know) and so the gear drive rotated wires got caught up and ripped out and locked up my wheels, sent me flying. Iā€™m so bummed but also really thankful I was wearing a helmet.

I already sent my adapters out to get milled but will be a while and well clearly Iā€™m impatient.

6 Likes

Wait what exactly was printed? The adapter to hold the gears to the trucks on you 300kv motors? :face_with_peeking_eye::boom::fire::fire: I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!

6 Likes

Lol yeah šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #12886 by zero_ads

You ok though?? Thats a good knock on your lid

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I think so didnā€™t black out, can still remember what happened. I am trying to stay awake and alert in case something did happen. I have a really a bruised heel though so limping a bit.

From what I understand the stay awake thing is just to help diagnose if there is something worse going on. Rest up, heal up, and definitely go in to be seen if anything feels off. :green_heart:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I burnt the image in with a old soldiering iron then use a craft knife to cut a small grove round the edge wide enough for el wire to sit flush with the deck.(when u get el wire it has an outer sheath strip it back being carefull not to cut through the center) this makes the wire a lot thinner where u want ur line to stop drill a small hole pass the wire through the deck

Use a dc to ac inverter to run the el wire.

6 Likes