🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Does this steer by turning the T handle or still by leaning?

2 Likes

Oh my God get these asap

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that the teacher wants to test the ability to understand the problem, rather than the problem-solving skills.

I find this very interesting for a kid!!

3 Likes

100%

My 4th grader gets some really fun math questions

I appreciate it when they try and trick them :imp:

1 Like

im more interested in that clock / watch that run counter clockwise, i used to have a watch that runs in 24hrs instead of 12hrs :eyes:

3 Likes

I wish i had some differential shit. Nah just a lean leeeaaannn on that brotha

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of building one at some point. You can get go kart steering kits off Amazon for like $100 ish

2 Likes

Plz do it. We need more esk8-gokarts

2 Likes

Whats going on here? :thinking:

6 Likes

Build my own action camera with extra features.

It’s a Raspberry Pi 3B installed into a helmet and because you can’t really air cool it I built a watercooling system for it.

It’s a Sony camera sensor that is 64mp with electromechanical auto focus.

Plans to make it a bluetooth receiver as well and some other stuff.

Raspberry Pi’s can do alot of stuff with the right Python script.

License plate recognition, voice assistant…it also can transfer files via wifi via a sort of torrent client

6 Likes

Wow man. That’s epic. I had a small hope those were fuel tanks and it was going to shoot fire like a dragon. :dragon_face:

1 Like

That would be pretty easy and a pretty epic get back tool.

I was toying with an idea using a really small mace canister but you might just end up gassing yourself if done wrong

2 Likes

With the right nozzle and ignition system you can create the fire away from the source and have a steady stream of flammable fluid instead of a spray.

1 Like

:flushed: :thinking: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yeah this was my thought. Fucking genius.

there’s a few ways to do it on a pi but so far I havent seen any helmets

I got some good footage yesterday from my first test run, the auto focus isn’t 100% but still pretty good. just gotta convert the h264 files to something I can edit down a bit, it’s a pretty long vid.

fingies crossed that hud tech gets better in the next couple years

1 Like

Did this once when I was a kid. Old lady had it on a keychain, we mowed her lawn, I pushed the button. Burns your lungs like crazy

but…if someone wants to get loco it might be worth it you wont have it in your eyes but they will lol

1 Like
1 Like

this guy seemed hard but easy after you get it?

Answer

assuming i actually got it. :smiley: