🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

i mean yeh chinese invented fireworks and gunpowder. just a spot welder not like im using an AliExpress skydiving parachute loll :joy:

Of course! Have you tuned the stock kelly controller at all? If you have a batt that can push 300a it can be quite a good controller. The usual stock onyx tune is less than 50% that controllers peak settings. I would swap to a QS8 connectors off batt, mount it externally and throw some statorade in the hub if you are going to up the settings too. External mount isn’t 100% needed but helps with cooling a lot if you are throttle happy.

1 Like

I downloaded the motormed app but havent had time to play around with it yet. Is that the best one to access it with? I have the 41Ah battery so I’m sure I could drain it faster after I swap out the connectors and get rid of the discharge fuse.

1 Like

that’s a fucking animal

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. Things a beast.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you in a few days when I’m back in the states I forget which one I ended up going with only tuned it twice ha

That batt should be good for a bit more juice for sure

1 Like

Did you change the battery?

Nah, I modded it to take the CyberTech throttle that the OSSR remote uses, aka the best throttle in esk8 hands down. Throttle alone retails for $80

3 Likes

Oh, I see it now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Has it really been 4 years here?

2 Likes

i wouldnt know a good spot welder from a shite one. No judgement from the special needs corner

Those cable combs look slick af, i am going to steal this idea!

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Skyart Is that a qs10? I have one and it’s so damn big. What are the 4 small pins used for on it?

I see your qs10 and raise you a qs12, sir.

3 Likes

No clue what the pins are for lol, i guess anyrhing you can dream up

3 Likes

Dat wheelbase tho xD
I would flip the baseplates on that setup

1 Like

That would probably give me some much needed clearance too lmao.

1 Like

Are you using the inner deck holes or the outer holes? I swapped to the inner ones to squeeze a bit more clearance…

2 Likes

Ah the flux deck only comes with one set of holes. I could probably drill out a second set but I would also run into problems with my davega and antisink plate not sitting flat because of the curve to the standing area of the deck.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, duh. That wheelbase is crazy wide!

2 Likes