🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

The lengths to which people will go to avoid touching the trash bin lid :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

@Pickled_Monkey whats the benefit of 2 smaller reductions instead of one big one when the reductions are this small? Ground clearance?

1 Like

3 stage actually 1:12, allows for monster torque with shed loads of ground clearance. makes the drive more ‘compact’

1 Like

hahhahha them wheels look so tiny :grin:
Deck is awesome, dood. :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Yup, it certainly looks much more “dense” than if there was a single huge sprocket. Looking forward to seeing the project progress.

1 Like

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: they need a spacer :rofl:

4 Likes

Five should do it! And I made that wire adjustment. Thanks for the help!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see the production version available for purchase!

7 Likes

Beautiful ride I gotta get me some of those radium things :sunglasses:

@Tony_Stark when will the bushing thingys be instock?

Mid July :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Mine was on the evolve gtx Platte river bike trail front of comcast building near stadium Denver. 22mph motors seized. My own builds thank God never have. But ouch!. 3 ribs down. One of two or maybe three bad ones. Idk. just stopped crashing. :joy:.

2 Likes

In b4 flagging!

(You should take off the words in your post as it’s going to get flagged! That thread it’s only 4 pics!)
[/quote]

3 Likes

What if you did one of these?

Not to make the wait more painful for you. But just to let you know that the riptide bushings are so much more responsive than the original MBS ones. These adapters are such a great idea. The only con you will likely notice too when you start using them is that sometimes there’s slight rattling noise coming from the the adapter and the truck when going over hump. Other than that, I am completely won over with this mod.

1 Like

Ayy! When boosted went under, a bunch of the riders moved to onewheels because they don’t get diy. They still hit trails pretty often which is nice.
There are maybe 10 boards in our group but they all want offroad boards now so we shall see.

I can add you to the cincy esk8 discord if you’re interested

1 Like

Sure, please add me to the group. I don’t have an offroad board, but would be interested in joining pavement or bike trail based group rides.

1 Like

This made me so squirmish, I was trying to lean away from the jets of water in solidarity.

4 Likes

Man I sat there for like 2 minutes memorizing the pattern of jets… I was ready to go perfectly through it with no issue.

Then the last jets decided to all go for some reason :expressionless:

It was hot out though and everyone was impressed that my board was water proofed

5 Likes

I thought those jets at the end were too close to thread the needle through, still a sick GIF.

playing elden ring with the fountain lmao