🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

i would be too lazy and ride right through :rofl:

1 Like

That thing is so sweet you must get so many looks from your neighbors :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks!!! It’s mostly the neighbor kids that thinks it’s awesome, I think the neighbor adults think I’m weird lol!!!

3 Likes

This should be taken as a sign of respect.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely roll with that, good way to look at it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s going to be one hell of a wiring harness! :joy:

4 Likes

How’s the bioboard light back pack?

Your board it’s beautiful man well done, everytime I see a picture of it i smile :grin:.

It looks like the perfect road warrior!

Edit: I have to say something also about those beautiful TB motors :drooling_face:. Are 63100 worth it?

2 Likes

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s my first channel truck build and I have some gear drives that I’ve been procrastinating to put on because I’m enjoying this belt set up

4 Likes

I like them :+1:
There heavy and when you hit 25-ish they start to whistle really loud but they’re worth 100 to 150 each but I really want to get me some Reachers :joy:

1 Like

GD are a game changer man,step 1 put them once, take your time and set everything correctly, apply loctite.

Step 2 ride for months without worrying.
Also, if it wasn’t for the screws, the maintenance it’s very easy, so they’re perfect

2 Likes

They look awesome too, radium motors and bioboards ones are probably my next step.

1 Like

Yeah for sure these 3Decos straight cuts are pretty simplistic I just had issues with trying to find the right rim to fit the drives because who wants just Rockstars with all these beautiful rims are coming out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Excuse my whole work room pretty messy still in the process of building a Eskateboard man cave

2 Likes

My room it’s the same but without boxes :joy::joy:

Ah man i understand, the rims that are coming out lately are beautiful, they’re details that just take an Esk8 to a different level

1 Like

Ey. BN’s. :smiley: Did you test xcell tyres on them? :slight_smile:
I got a set coming my way.

1 Like

What’s your set up ?
remember those excell tires are really awesome but they have a bead like the evolve tires so on certain rims they’re tight

BN gt3, on bn m1 at’s. You have xcell tyres, so i was hoping you had tested them. :smiley:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Yeah they are tight I tried putting them on kevball rims and the bead needs to be shaved it’s tight i’m still thinking about it