šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Thanks for the link. It popped up in my Recommended videos but I hadnā€™t seen it.

Yea, agreed, I mentioned using a foam base. The sanding disk would have to be quite thin tooā€¦probably too thin to last.

2 Likes

Maybe a stone would work, like a benchgrinder, but on it head. :thinking:

Too hard, it wouldnā€™t shape itself to the curves of the cellā€™s top and bottom.

I know that there are sand paper sponges

1 Like

Party on a board :partying_face:
do you have any videos of you riding with the music on please share :sunglasses:

2 Likes

not riding but the music on

both hands are occupied when riding. right is remote, left is accessory remote to control everything - mainly used for turn signals when riding. Iā€™ll film with my phone for a bit in my hand when riding but I donā€™t have a mount or stick.

3 Likes

Howā€™s your accessory remote set up? Iā€™d love to read a thread about your accessory system.

1 Like

Pretty much everything is detailed in my boardā€™s thread but itā€™s quite spread out. All parts are listed in the first post. Essentially I use a 433mhz receiver and transmitter (generic car remote key fob). The receiver is connected to my Arduino mega 2560 pro which is the brains/OS for all my accessories. Then all the lights have switches made of MOSFETS, triggered by the Arduino.

1 Like

Iā€™d be willing to help you,if you went that route.
(Colorado boys :fist_right:t4::fist_left:t4:)

3 Likes

Wow, is that a choo choo?!

1 Like

No itā€™s a honk honk

1 Like

i thought thatā€™s and aƦOOUuga

2 Likes

the Neo Honk Honk :smile:

looks like a Ding Ding

What connector is that ?

Also this build reminds me of somethingā€¦

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn, rated for 25a.

Iā€™d like to know how this works for you and what settings you run @Linesflag

1 Like

I sure hope so. :smiley:

Yep. Problem free I reckon, median current levels are way under 25 amps, and lots of people here run MR60, which is rated for 30A and so far Iā€™ve not seen any problems pop up. The only downside of these things is the price, Iā€™ve got the bigger SA28 planned for another build and those go for 20$ for just the male side.

Currently I run it at 80 motor amps, but thats untested, I just finished the board. I think Iā€™ll also change the glossy finish, too many fingerprints visibleā€¦

2 Likes

wait, the ones on the board arenā€™t even the sa28?? SA12 i assume? Man the 28s are huuge then.

Those are SA20, the maximum could fit in this slim enclosure. SA/SF12 is the charge port.

the one in the picutre you posted is the SA28, those are massive and rated for 50A :smiley:

1 Like