🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Words to live by right here.

7 Likes

I can’t afford to do batches of colour, at least not at the moment

@jack.luis
Woah fat belly
Bow ba dow.
You chubby chaser, you.
I knew how to properly reply to PANE posts for a glorious 15 seconds yesterday.

1 Like

Nullblox pressed. I just added the layer of glass and shaped /cut it.

5 Likes

Nice looking board!
The red/green looks great but is opposite to the standard for determining direction (oncoming/receding)…on purpose?

2 Likes

Nice setup, Matt.

By the way, there appears to be a penis where your arse should be.

…or are you casually laying logs as you ride?

4 Likes

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/bear-walker

2 Likes

Oh I am extremely aware. Huge fan of bear walker. Not just his pokemon sets.

2 Likes

but they look so good tho

2 Likes

unnamed-6-620x350
Thats maybe my favorite I’ve seen from him. Def top 5, anyway.

5 Likes

damn that’s so edgy

2 Likes

It’s modelled after certain forum members :rofl:

Killer Mike has a really nice one too. One of these days imma get one. I can only resist for so long.

3 Likes

good luck trying not to spend money :joy:

3 Likes

Actually not that expensive. Round $200 for non-custom. And he’s really easy to contact it turns out. If youre interested in a custom one, he just straight up calls you to talk about it. Reaching out right now. If I could do some kind of Collab project with him… I’d simply explode.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy:

2 Likes

dang I never thought I’d need 8 boards…

1 Like

Among other things he does a set of limited edition Pokemon boards a year. The Pokemon center limits you to one per buyer. I’ve never seen an electrified bear walker deck and I fully intend to make the first set with him (:<

1 Like

That’s really one of the best things I’ve ever seen on these forums. Might have to allow some of my work to become heavily influenced by it.

1 Like

I like how he carves texture into the wood to make it grippy. No one else is doing that, and it’s really cool. Can’t speak to functionality, but I’d give mine a glass frit rim regardless.

1 Like

Yeah, Leroy mentioned you liked a good rim. Said you liked to do it yourself too.

2 Likes