šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

dang I never thought Iā€™d need 8 boardsā€¦

1 Like

Among other things he does a set of limited edition Pokemon boards a year. The Pokemon center limits you to one per buyer. Iā€™ve never seen an electrified bear walker deck and I fully intend to make the first set with him (:<

1 Like

Thatā€™s really one of the best things Iā€™ve ever seen on these forums. Might have to allow some of my work to become heavily influenced by it.

1 Like

I like how he carves texture into the wood to make it grippy. No one else is doing that, and itā€™s really cool. Canā€™t speak to functionality, but Iā€™d give mine a glass frit rim regardless.

1 Like

Yeah, Leroy mentioned you liked a good rim. Said you liked to do it yourself too.

2 Likes

Hey, man, Iā€™ll try anything twice.

3 Likes

rims are pretty great but only if youā€™re good at edging

2 Likes

Weā€™re making progress, guys. This time we still descended into dirty jokes, but it wasnā€™t a dick joke. The patriarchy is falling.

2 Likes

Sounding good.

Thanks mate, itā€™s funny you say that, as i did set it correctly before and had a laugh to myself.

The photo was taken while it was on a random colour mode and it just happened to be on those colours lol

:rofl::rofl: Iā€™ve got no ass lmao. my pants were flapping in the wind and yeah well this is just awkward :rofl:

4 Likes

Scheduling his follow up call now :pleading_face:

1 Like

Are you running chains? Would otherwise be a very unhealthy sound lol

2 Likes

yep, gave up on belts

5 Likes

fml does everything need a title for you? Shut up

3 Likes

unf

2 Likes

shit hurtedšŸ¤£

1 Like

What one out the line up is your favorite to ride on?

2 Likes

I am bad at favoritesā€¦
the 8 inch diamonds are new and I never tried them.

the 8 inch Cleve knobbies have always treated me well.

I have very few miles on the 9 inch mudpluggersā€¦ but they seem good for off road.

I have the most time on the 9 inch MBS and they have been really good for mixed terrain.
I ride them mostly on roadsā€¦

it is nice to have the added clearance to go down curbs and some stairs even.

if I had to chose only one today would be the MBS 9sā€¦

4 Likes

I still need to try 9ā€™s, Iā€™ll have to get some of the MBS and see what your talking about, thanks for the info on them.

3 Likes

yeah dude if you have not tried 9s yet you really should.
it changes the ride and you might not like it.but I think you have to experience it.

for real off road it is really good.

3 Likes