🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Possibly, I don’t actually even know

2 Likes

This is when they discover the power cabling inside the deck that goes boom when hit by sawblade

1 Like

sure, but realistically it’s impossible to effectively lock up a skateboard. Unless the board is essentially in a box, it’s not possible to prevent someone from taking off trucks, enclosure etc.

The same is true for bikes though. You can pretty much always take off a wheel or a seat but that’s usually not as attractive to thieves.

1 Like

1 Like

reaction_hes_right_you_know_Stip0cA

1 Like

Time to replace the multimeter batteries lol

3 Likes

TIL the multimeter battery actually influences accuracy. Replaced it and it’s much closer now, thanks!

5 Likes

Yep haha np

2 Likes

Shit i didnt know that, Userful info XD

1 Like

Best headspace to start an odyssey.

1 Like

Are they savage trucks?

3 Likes

No. These are DKP trucks made in China. There are some really amazing companies in China that don’t sell to the rest of the world. I was lucky to have a contact their who was able to get me a set of these. I really enjoy DKPs and still believe the design has more to give. These trucks are so much better than the stock boards so many of us have been using.

4 Likes

This has to be one of the sickest lineups I’ve seen so far. You have some gorgeous stuff man!

1 Like

I fee dumb because I should probably know but who is this?

Fucking Potter

1 Like

Oh him, no reason to be sad :joy:

More information on these amazing trucks please!

1 Like

@fujio001 seconded, WTF and I now realize I have needs I didnt have yesterday

1 Like

Pic for reference here

5 Likes

Still cant work out size. Do u have a small, regular or large banana if u don’t mind me asking :wink:

4 Likes