🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Yup. I understand how the clamps work now. I was just telling mr. shit that I can’t retighten the clamps back now (even if I use the right sequence) since the slot now looks like this:

I just moved the clamps over to the uncompromised part of the flat and it seems to work find now

2 Likes

yep. should.

1 Like

Are they the radium v1 wheels? They have more stick than the stickiest stick in a bag full of sticks

2 Likes

@deeznuts_pwned this is where we reply to the pics tread,you will get scolded for words in the picture thread,i know because ive done it till jamie’s head about exploded

sorry im a newb.

2 Likes

Trying to fly your garage to the moon ?

10 Likes

Prolly a bit further :fire::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m assuming power wall?

1 Like

no thats my new battery

can you say standing burnouts

Then the thief just takes the wheels/drivetrain/trucks and if he had enough time he can just take off the electronics.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to see these kinds of bus bars used on the forum. I’ve been working out a way to make my own just for fun.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/14610?u=swol_moon

Oioioiii

IMG_9194

1 Like

Joys of being basic. Cant edit it yet.

2 Likes

lol whip the front end off and slide it out

Possibly, I don’t actually even know

2 Likes

This is when they discover the power cabling inside the deck that goes boom when hit by sawblade

1 Like

sure, but realistically it’s impossible to effectively lock up a skateboard. Unless the board is essentially in a box, it’s not possible to prevent someone from taking off trucks, enclosure etc.

The same is true for bikes though. You can pretty much always take off a wheel or a seat but that’s usually not as attractive to thieves.

1 Like

1 Like

reaction_hes_right_you_know_Stip0cA

1 Like

Time to replace the multimeter batteries lol

3 Likes