šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

They didnā€™t smear poop all over the room like xboard did but they did some stuff on instagram i believe.

2 Likes

They did talk a lil bit of shit to be fair

1 Like

Was not aware of this, didnā€™t see it here though.

1 Like

dumpster_fire_45683734

3 Likes

This is true. Nothing should be considered sacred (especially) if its made in China.

Also new products will take the best ideas from existing products and it happens all the time.

I feel a bit for Xboard, you probably spent quite a bit to have those made. But also should have probably seen this coming. Thatā€™s why you can sit on a product and have to keep innovating in other areas- or products.

2 Likes

Is that what I think it is? @Linny is this finally happening!?

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be very unpopular here, but really donā€™t care. We all enjoy cheap products, and without China and their unfair practices, we could not have what we have available. I understand that we must buy electical components from them as we now have no choice. What about other manufactured goods?
FUCK CHINA!

3 Likes

Agreed, I donā€™t think @XBoard has any ground to stand on here.

He had no qualms about copying Flatland3d/Knox protected designs enough to get a takedown from their legal. This same factory was willing to rip off another companyā€™s product at his request, but now heā€™s upset that they arenā€™t exclusively selling to him?

Sounds a bit hypocritical.

^ full review posted and not one mention that theyā€™re a pretty blatant ripoff of flatland gloves. But the same folks are bent out of shape at Apex for having a similar glove?

Gloves arenā€™t some novel design, they are templated products. The end product is different between Apex and Xboards, and there wasnā€™t any intent to copy aesthetics here. Gloves can only look so unique, see:

3 Likes

No disrespect to you @frame. I know your not a part of that government

4 Likes

nah, u know we good. some hate is mutually agreed upon

3 Likes

Monsieur
To explain you the v2 was a quick design ( always whant to do the mini put like the v1) and I didnā€™t know knox was a patent when I heard it
I quick take them down and call out and learn for my mistakes

Speak about flatland we far from them in any material using and design

But Iā€™m not suprise hear this from you
As I know you donā€™t really like us
So you jumped here right on our throat

Iā€™ve literally never said a negative thing about you until I saw your campaign (and then your friends once you got blocked) against Apex spread across several social media outlets. Not sure what you mean.

Iā€™m pointing out that itā€™s a bit hypocritical given your own journey to arrive to these gloves, yeah?

Speaking from my perspective your gloves look as different from Flatland as Apex do from yours. Thatā€™s all.

3 Likes

Sure of course never say anything

Yes it is really sad to lost a journey agreed
It is sad also when someone ask you to do a job together and after stabbing you in the back

My friend when I get blocked lol
Interesting :face_with_monocle:

What is sad also is in this community if some one have a little reputation can do shit to other and still have people defend them

In your perspective glove same as flatland
Lol
Look closer exactly same material using same mini puck same rubber Velcro do you whant me to continue
Please at list try to be honest
Anyway I see more what people you are here

Xavier, the last we spoke was about the remote you asked me to design you. That didnā€™t pan out and I wished you the best. I am confident in what Iā€™ve said because my opinion about you didnā€™t change until today. Please donā€™t fabricate things just because youā€™re upset.

How you are handling this with a very public campaign of you & your friends spamming Apexā€™s Facebook page + other social media is what Iā€™m taking issue with. If you truly feel you were wronged, then handle it like a professional adult does.

But from my POV it doesnā€™t look like you have a strong argument here.

3 Likes

Btw Iā€™m tired to answer @DerelictRobot or other
You have your points defending your friends guys
By know

Neither did I, when I made the video. As I mentioned elsewhere.

Great way to unfairly alienate an entire community. :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t! I shall try and see how it feels :+1:

1 Like

Send it!!!

Woah now there, u donā€™t wanna get sued again

1 Like