šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

I pay and made the mold for the mini x pucks
Same for the whole glove I design it from scratch
I did get a factory and say I whant a glove like this
I send tonne of drawing

They probably send my glove and say we whant this
Anyway is look like you agreed on they business style
Have a good one Evwan

Did you have an exclusivity agreement with the manufacturer?

2 Likes

Yes Sir
All paper work was done NDA and bla bla bla

The problem is not my factory
Is how shady was @ApexBoards

You can see pictures
95% is exactly same as our gloves

Just imagine ANYBODY going to a factory looking for gloves to be made:

"Yes, I require it to be hand shaped so it fits on the handā€¦ And all the bits that get broken easily? Letā€™s put some pads on those areas. Thumb and trigger are the only styles of remote we use, letā€™s leave those fingers free at the tips for dexterity. Letā€™s make them orange too. Actually, 99% of people like black. Letā€™s go with black. So Iā€™ll have a protective black glove, hand shaped, with protective bits around the falling areas. Cool cool cool. "

Now someone draw me something that fits this description without looking like a protective glove please :joy:

Or did we just all copy moto gloves and are bitching about hand protection, something most people buy once a year tops.

6 Likes

Dear chatgpt, please do the above. thanks

Lol this is really a funny answer
Ooo so they didnā€™t do anything bad
Canā€™t believe it

Donā€™t worry I will take care my factory if is your concern

Anyway is what esk8 is about now friend to friends
Do shit and they will defend them

Bravo guys

And if you not part of it you are the bad guys

Have fun here

Pictures show everything

And what about a company contact you for working with you
And come up with the exact same item
I think you donā€™t thĆ© the whole picture

Anyway I guess I donā€™t have friends here
Is probably why Iā€™m the bad guys

Have a won Time guys
Talking shite about us now

For one time Iā€™m speaking about something we can really see it
But still

1 Like

You done explaining it

le sigh

3 Likes

v1 still going STONGšŸ’Ŗ! Just bough a few more, I really like your gloves X, and atleast you are local to us here in the United States where I imagine most of your business is from

7 Likes

I havenā€™t worn my v1 since I got the V3, but they were great. The V3 is much better though

2 Likes

A bit sad I lost my V2 I am sure they are under some pile of motors in the shop il find them, but super excited to try the V3!!!

1 Like

I have your V2 gloves and love them. I would still consider you a friend but maybe you donā€™t feel the same way back. That hurts but I still be ok.

Can you imagine a textile fabrication factory refusing to sell any items the same color or shape as someone elseā€™s? You know better than most that Knox are dicks about the plastic pads. You should be able to extrapolate that and realize that any other company wanting to provide gloves would face that same design constraint.

I would love to see the terms of your agreement if youā€™re open to sharing and think the factory wronged you. But as pointed out already, if you didnā€™t specifically pay for exclusivity (not just an NDA), it would be quite easy for a factory to change some design aspects and avoid legal blowback by selling a ā€œdifferent-enoughā€ product.

Some wise folks would say, ā€œlook forward, not behindā€

1 Like

lmao nothing i enjoy the chaos
iā€™m sure 90% of people have no idea where that mount is from, itā€™s an old mount jens made for a longboard belt drive

i take stabs at everyone, apex, trampa. dunno how people do it else where but round here everyone stabs at each other but at the end of the day yall are mates.

yep absolutely, everyone needs to chill out we ride planks of wood aircraft motors strapped to them

1 Like

so yeah

3 Likes

Ugh, I did this on a Trampa enclosure once; I felt like an idiot.

@XBoard I recently noticed you called out @Skyart for ā€œsupposedlyā€ coping your tires. Now, you call out @ApexBoards for coping your gloves. Did you get exclusivity rights from the Chinese manufacturers you used? If not, you should have if you want to make such claims against well respected vendors of this community. (Two of the best in my opinion).
Your accusations make you look weak, honestly. Iā€™m sorry to say that, as I have been respecting you, and your company thus far.
In the future, you need to learn the room you are in.
Wish you the best otherwise.
(There is only so much you can do with tires and gloves)

5 Likes

Aside from accidentally stabbing myself trying to remove it, it wasnā€™t too hard to pry it up. The bond was strong enough that it wouldnā€™t come up on its own as well which is good to know. The vx4 uses a pot based control stick so magnets canā€™t fuck with it, but a loose magnet rattling around could mess something else up and also would just be annoying

That said, I donā€™t feel the apex gloves are a copy of yours to be honest.

3 Likes