šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

I mean itā€™s just over the coordinates of pearl harbour, so there could have been some dark humour involved

I clearly picked out the words ā€œJesus, cleaning my balls like shiny onionsā€ and ā€œ Iā€™m a donkey ā€œ I guess I could have gotten it wrong?

1 Like

Yes, then i have a new THING, a new toy! imagne using it from shore for wake boarding, the applications are endless! now any one got 2200$ i can bum ?

Light painting?

Theyā€™re 3D renders I think

1 Like

How the fuck does one ride on this torture bridge? and if it is also a pedestrian bridge what the fuck do dogs do? :scream:

There are drawbridges like that all over New Jersey.

You suck it up, and deal with it. Or, you donā€™t go across. Your choice.

1 Like

I want to see you manage to walk on one of those barefoot while also having like 2in2 of surface area total on your feet. Tiny paws + grates = pain or just her legs straight up falling through some grates. :sob: I donā€™t give a fuck if it hurt me though, so long as my dog is safe

I am still curious if it is possible to ride a thane board across a surface like that though :thinking: or if youā€™d just have to do a small walk of shame and carry it across

I ride 'thane across them a lot. The secret is to go slow, but not too slow. And Iā€™d just pick up the dog and carry it.

Donā€™t make it more complicated than it is :crazy_face:

She gets heavy after a while though and carrying her plus other stuff can be tricky at times. Just depends on how cooperative she wants to be when I put her on my shoulders since if she doesnā€™t try keep herself balanced it doesnā€™t work to carry her like that :weary:

1 Like

Most people just walk on the outside foot path. Itā€™s closed to cars at a certain time.

3 Likes

Best charger! I like how it displays % of battery the most. But its compact size is an added bonus.

Best motors too actually!!

1 Like

What 60T kegel pulleys are these?

1 Like

@b264, Those where made in Denver, Co

5 Likes

What is the OD and width (of the toothed part)?

60T HTD5M= 94.36mm
16mm thick

3 Likes

So you could ā€œtechnicallyā€ use them on 105mm wheels

lmao I wonder how often belts would die

1 Like

That would be pretty close, but possible I guess.

What am I seeing here ?

1 Like

@b264 i got these to use with the radium 125mm wheels

1 Like